Spyder Garage

Default We Carry Nolan Helmets

I haven't said much in the past about our Nolan helmet line. We've carried them for some time. Just had irons in other fires.

We carry the full line. They are new in box. Full warranty, etc. These are never worn or tried on several times like many in shops. Our prices are very good and we can get them to you quickly. The only caveat is that you must be sure about size and fit. It's a great deal if you are are satisfied. If we have to go back and forth, shipping gets expensive and the advantages go away quickly.

You can call the shop to get pricing or questions answered.
    423-609-7588
    Last edited by BajaRon; 11-30-2022 at 03:07 PM.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Something everyone should keep in mind. Information from the Nolan USA website.

Our Helmets are made in Italy to the legal standards of the USA. Any helmets purchased on-line from sites outside of the USA or Canada - such as Chromeburner, Motogear Store, Motocard, FC-Moto, or Motostorm, are not legal in the USA. Illegal helmets have NO WARRANTY here in the US.

Spyder Garage

Well, Ron, I have always hoped that you don't deal in illegal merchandise. I am relieved.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

They apparently stopped making dedicated snowmobiling helmets a while back. Our original Nolan snow helmet was the best we have ever owned.

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post
    The only caveat is that you must be sure about size and fit. It's a great deal if you are are satisfied.
    But how can we be sure what size and model fits best? I had 4 Nolans, 101, 102, 103, and 104. The 101 fit good so when I bought the 102 I got the same size. Ditto when I bought the 103 and 104. But guess what? The 104 was not the same shape and did not fit like the previous 3 had. Since I bought it at steep discount from a Nolan rep at a rally I couldn't return it. A couple of years ago I gave up on it and bought a Shoei Neotec II. It fit better but still not quite like I wish it did. So how can a helmet buyer be sure of the right fit if you don't try it on, especially when manufacturers change the shape of an established model without making clear it has been changed?

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Helmets are one of the few things I still prefer to buy in a store where I can try them on
    2021 Spyder RT Limited (Palm Desert)
    Grey - dark edition

2015 Spyder F3 S (Vancouver)

2017 Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by oldguyinTX View Post
    Well, Ron, I have always hoped that you don't deal in illegal merchandise. I am relieved.
    I know you're tongue in cheek. But on the serious side. I don't know how 'Illegal' they are. They are not DOT safety certified. But the only difference is they are missing the sticker when they bypass the 'Proper' import channels. The bigger issue is that Nolan will not support or stand behind this helmet if something isn't right.

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    But how can we be sure what size and model fits best? I had 4 Nolans, 101, 102, 103, and 104. The 101 fit good so when I bought the 102 I got the same size. Ditto when I bought the 103 and 104. But guess what? The 104 was not the same shape and did not fit like the previous 3 had. Since I bought it at steep discount from a Nolan rep at a rally I couldn't return it. A couple of years ago I gave up on it and bought a Shoei Neotec II. It fit better but still not quite like I wish it did. So how can a helmet buyer be sure of the right fit if you don't try it on, especially when manufacturers change the shape of an established model without making clear it has been changed?
    A valid point and the reason I made the statement. Some know exactly what they want and they know it will work. I can be a big help in this case. Some are willing to take a chance and it usually goes just fine. It's just something to consider.

Spyder Garage

I've never had any luck buying helmets online without trying them on first. I went through the process of measuring my brain-bucket and ordered the recommended size, but when I received the helmet and wore it for a couple of rides, it wasn't a good fit, so I ended up eating the cost.

2021 RT Base - Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

There is more than size involved. Head shape is also a factor. Still, there are people who know what fits. For them, I can be of good service.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post

Try it in the store, come here and buy from Ron.