Spyder Garage

Spyder Hey Ya'll We Got A New Member! Lets welcome dataWrangler to SL

Welcome dataWrangler, post up a hello, introduce yourself & get that 1st post notch on your Spyder!

Thanks for joining our forum community dataWrangler, from the staff at Can-Am Spyder & Ryker Three Wheel Motorcycles.

Here's some helpful links to start you along your journey here @SL:
    Forum Rules and Guidelines
    Do's & Don'ts for new Spyder Owners
    Check out & add your Spyder to the Garage
    Check the Visited Maps page & add your traveled Map to your signature

Do NOT post support questions here, please post them in the appropriate forum once your account is approved.

Spyder Garage

Default How miles can I expect from 2016 RT Limited

I am considering buying a 2016 RT Limited for $15,000. I think the price is OK, but I am concerned with the miles on it. It has 42,000 miles. Can I expect it to last up to 60,000 obviously if I maintain it well, but was wondering if people think is to is worth it?

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Welcome to the forum DataWrangler. I hope you enjoy it. You can find lots of good information here on the different models of Spyders and Rykers in the different areas of the forum. As for your question you posted here you should try and repost that in the Spyder General Discussion area of the forum when you are able to post there. You will get more members to give you their thoughts if you post there. As for the miles on the Spyder that is not a problem, some Spyders I know of have well over 150,000. Price is up to the individual and what they will pay. I hope to see you around the forum soon.
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown