Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Good deals to be found on your local Marketplace!

Just wanted to let those who are looking to get into a new (to them) spyder, don't sleep on your local Marketplace. I have seen some great deals out there. I cannot post a link, but a couple of examples were a 2021 F3 base for $10,000(under 2000 miles), a 2020 F3 base for $11,500 with 11,000 miles, and a 2021 RTL chrome edition with under 1000 miles for $21,000. Be sure to verify the deals, but there are some out there. That is where I bought my last 2 and the deals were great. I also sold my last 2 there.
    Just offering a little hope for those who might be looking.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    Just wanted to let those who are looking to get into a new (to them) spyder, don't sleep on your local Marketplace. I have seen some great deals out there. I cannot post a link, but a couple of examples were a 2021 F3 base for $10,000(under 2000 miles), a 2020 F3 base for $11,500 with 11,000 miles, and a 2021 RTL chrome edition with under 1000 miles for $21,000. Be sure to verify the deals, but there are some out there. That is where I bought my last 2 and the deals were great. I also sold my last 2 there.
    Just offering a little hope for those who might be looking.
    WOW those are smokin deals ..... however ONLY you know who are offering them !!!!! ....Mike

Spyder Garage

Used market should be plentiful in the next 12 months in my opinion. I wouldn't be surprised if prices dropped a bit more. Good time to buy.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    WOW those are smokin deals ..... however ONLY you know who are offering them !!!!! ....Mike
    Simply put in the Raleigh, NC area and start with a range of 500 miles. That’s what I did.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 11-26-2022 at 08:55 AM. Reason: ,' 'NC ;-)

Spyder Garage

I check a 500 mile radius from Monroe North Carolina every day. Am looking for Spyder accessories for sale. I never see any Spyders for sale at the very low numbers being stated in this thread. Why can’t a link be posted?
    Why can’t you post a link?
    Last edited by Tourer; 11-26-2022 at 09:27 PM.
    2015 F3S SE6

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tourer View Post
    I check a 500 mile radius from Monroe North Carolina every day. Am looking for Spyder accessories for sale. I never see any Spyders for sale at the very low numbers being stated in this thread. W hey can’t a link be posted?
    Why can’t you post a link?
    I simply don't know how. Sorry, if someone can instruct me, I will post it. I have a passenger backrest of a F3, F3S or F3T if you are interested. Also have a corbin seat for the same bike that needs a cover. Heck of a deal on both (especially the seat).

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Highlight and copy link then just paste to thread.