Spyder Garage

Red face 2022 Rally with a stuck/locked glovebox - Help?

I just picked up a 2022 Rally. When I got it the previous owner was able to open it, but now I can't get it open? Any ideas?
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 11-24-2022 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Prefix & title - this is a 'How do I?' question not a 'How To: DIY' guide. ;-)

Spyder Garage

Does it have a keyed lock on it? Does the button depress or not? Did BRP add a factory lock on 2022's?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by fjcady View Post
    I just picked up a 2022 Rally. When I got it the previous owner was able to open it, but now I can't get it open? Any ideas?
    Maybe try removing the side panels to gain access from the side to where the glove box actuator is. I'm thinking that it's actuating but not moving quite far enough to unlatch. If you can jiggle it to unlatch it then at least you'll be able to get the frunk open.

Very Active Member CloverHillCrawler's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I don't know if they are like the f3's, but sometimes the latch is out of adjustment and if you slightly press down on the frunk around the latch while unlocking/latching it will open up.

2020 F3 SE6

Safety and Lighting: LED Headlight upgrade, IPS LED Fog lights, Show Chrome LED Fender Signals, LED Signature Light, Tric LED Afterburnerz, MotoHorn 2.0

Suspension: Wilbers Front and Rear Shocks, BajaRon Sway Bar, Vredestein Quatrac Front and Rear Tires

Comfort: Blue Ridge Windshield, Corbin Dual Touring Saddle, Ultimate Floorboards, OEM Passenger Backrest with Rear Shelf, OEM Passenger Floorboards Modified with High Risers from Pierre

Tackform Center Mount Phone Holder w/ rapid charging USB-C.
    2020 F3 , Black

Spyder Garage

Yup - I have to sometimes press off center on the cover to get it to release, especially if I've managed to cram something in there that's just a smidge too big.
    Half a million miles, and I ain't dead yet.

See my album at https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...p?albumid=5190