Spyder Garage

Spyder Hey Ya'll We Got A New Member! Lets welcome CoyoteKathy to SL

Welcome CoyoteKathy, post up a hello, introduce yourself & get that 1st post notch on your Spyder!

Thanks for joining our forum community CoyoteKathy, from the staff at Can-Am Spyder & Ryker Three Wheel Motorcycles.

Here's some helpful links to start you along your journey here @SL:
    Forum Rules and Guidelines
    Do's & Don'ts for new Spyder Owners
    Check out & add your Spyder to the Garage
    Check the Visited Maps page & add your traveled Map to your signature

Do NOT post support questions here, please post them in the appropriate forum once your account is approved.

Spyder Garage

Default Howdy Arachnids

So I just unloaded my F3 S and already busted the front skid plate getting it off the trailer from the dealer. Oh well. It's not like I wasn't warned.

I have a few newbie questions and would be most appreciative for some advice. 1. I can remove the passenger seat, but cannot seem to get it to click back into place. Is there a secret? 2. I live 200 mi from the nearest dealer and would ike to install a windshield myself. I have a ton of tools, but not a ton of experience. Is there a specific brand of aftermarket windshield that seems easier to install than the competition? 3. Same question re short-reach handlebars. 4. Last one, but it's the one that makes me feel the dumbest. I have the 7.8" display and the Operator's Guide open to page 51. I cannot find the odometer reading. Please be kind.

Many thanks in advance.

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Welcome to the forum CoyoteKathy. I hope you enjoy it. On the new Spyder F3S!!. You can find lots of good information here on the Spyder F3 in the different areas of the forum. Make sure and post a photo of your new ride in the Spyder Garage area of the forum when you are able to. For the questions you have here try reposting them in the Spyder F3 Sport & Cruser Touring area of the forum when you are able to post in that area. To see all the areas of the forum click on the Forum tab near the top left side of the page next to the Home tab, you will than see a list of forum areas, click on a forum area to enter it and post to it. I hope to see you around the forum soon.
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

Thx Copper. Will take me awhile to unpack all of the available info. Site is great. Will take your advice when able to digest everything.