Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Question Anyone done a Spyder Software Update using BUDS without Bossweb?

Has anyone out there in the Spyder world updated their SPYDERS Software using Buds without it connecting to BRP Bossweb? I own Buds and have not seen an update for my Spyder yet……Buds is at current software level.
    Last edited by bikerchris1270; 07-19-2023 at 03:50 AM. Reason: Expanded title to briefly ask the question... ;-)
    2019 F3L , Covid Blue

Very Active Member Snowbelt Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bikerchris1270 View Post
    Has anyone out there in the Spyder world updated their SPYDERS Software using Buds without it connecting to BRP Bossweb?
    Hey Chris. If you buy/bought your BUDS2 (for a 2019) from Powersports Diagnostics, they will post the latest versions in the customer area for your account, as the new versions come out. Download it and install it. Any new software/firmware is embedded in the BUDS2 software.

After that, the new version will designate if any modules need flashed when you hook it up to your machine. Just go through the steps. They have videos that demonstrate.
    Last edited by Snowbelt Spyder; 07-18-2023 at 03:05 PM.

Doug

2023 RT Limited, RT 622, BUDS/BUD2 Megatech/Megatronic

”Freedom is not a loophole”

F4 Customs SWCV, Ultimate, Lidlox, Adjustable Side Vents, Leather Like Grips, SS Grills, Centramatic, Garmin XT2, BajaRon Original Sway Bar w/ Lamonster links, P238

Spyder Garage

I agree with the above. Your 2019 uses BUDS2. Any firmware updates will be presented in the BUDS interface.
    2020 RT Limited Deep Marsala Chrome

2020 RT Limited , Marsala Red