Spyder Garage

Default SOLD- 2016 Can Am Spyder F3 Limited SE6 - MD

(Sold) Annapolis, MD. Just under 7000 miles. Rotax 1330 ACE in-line 3 cylinder, 6 speed semi-auto, heated grips, rear adjustable shock with preload, AM/FM radio, floorboards, cruise control. Front tires replaced in 2020. Two sets of keys. Garage kept.

Current mods include:
    • Front Fox sport shocks
    • Upgraded Baja Ron sway bar
    • Heated seat
    • Shad SH58x expandable top case w/padded backrest for passenger
    • Driver backrest
    • Lamonster F3 brake rod for shorter pedal throw
    • Ram phone mount w/cup holder and charger

There are a few minor marks but it is in excellent condition. I just don’t ride anymore and don’t want it to just sit. Clear title in hand. Asking $13,000 OBO. No trades.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by etherpool; 12-17-2022 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Sold

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Wow! This is a great deal! It will not last long. Good luck with sale.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Bump

Spyder Garage

Price lowered. I'd like to get this sold so I can put my Beetle in the garage for the winter!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by etherpool View Post
    Price lowered. I'd like to get this sold so I can put my Beetle in the garage for the winter!!
    Wow! I cannot believe that you still have this. I actually got more than you are asking for my 2016 F3T from the dealership. That is after taking all the extras off. Great deal for someone. If I was closer, the wife would kill me, as I would have to pick that up.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    Wow! I cannot believe that you still have this. I actually got more than you are asking for my 2016 F3T from the dealership. That is after taking all the extras off. Great deal for someone. If I was closer, the wife would kill me, as I would have to pick that up.
    Yea I'm somewhat surprised as well. Maybe cause it's the off season. I got a lowball offer from Rumble On and would much rather see it go to someone who would appreciate it rather than a company that will flip it.

Spyder Garage

Wow. In this market? I'm sure it'll be sold soon enough a lot of people are still looking, but don't want to pay dealer prices. It's a pretty machine.
    Good luck with the sale.
    '20 RT Chalk Metallic

Spyder Garage

I told a friend about it who claims to be looking to get into a spyder. If they are serious, this is definitely the one. Maryland isn't too far from NC. I noticed that it has the red color on the tank. In 2016 I remember reading that some people had trouble with spots on the paint due to spillage when fueling up. Supposedly that was the reason the F3 series switched to the black on the tank for quite a few years. I loved the color matched look. Even spillage was an issue, it would be easy to coat it with a clear paint protector. Hopefully my friend will reach out to you soon.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    I told a friend about it who claims to be looking to get into a spyder. If they are serious, this is definitely the one. Maryland isn't too far from NC. I noticed that it has the red color on the tank. In 2016 I remember reading that some people had trouble with spots on the paint due to spillage when fueling up. Supposedly that was the reason the F3 series switched to the black on the tank for quite a few years. I loved the color matched look. Even spillage was an issue, it would be easy to coat it with a clear paint protector. Hopefully my friend will reach out to you soon.
    Good deal. Thanks!!