Spyder Garage

Default Is there a Spyder-specific manual for the Garmin Zumo 590?

The new-to-me 2017 RTL I recently bought came with the OEM Zumo 590 but no manual.

I'm still trying to have it connect with directions in my helmet speakers but no luck so far. It's a Schuberth helmet with their SC10UA bluetooth comms.

I've found a PDF online for the 590 but am wondering if there was one made specific for the Spyder that might help me?

Thanks,
    Rod

Ryde safe,
    Rod.

'08 GS SM5 Full Moon -- after 15,000km sold May'11
    '10 RT A+C SE5 Full Moon -- after 30,700km traded in 2014
    '17 RTL Pearl White -- new-to-me in 2023

"I guess its better to bend a valve in Missoula than to lose your mind in Bozeman", my wife said, patting my hand as if to console me. I winced and wondered if Phaedrus ever took the bus." -Peter Egan, Leanings

CanAm Highway goes from Texas along U.S. Route 85 and Interstate 25 into Saskatchewan, Canada.<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CanAm_Highway>

Spyder Garage

Use the Garmin manual to connect directly to your helmet via Bluetooth.
    '20 Spyder RT: Bajaron swaybar. Vredestein tires, Pedal Commander, Elka front shocks, GPS/USB/12V handlebar mount, Heli-Bars, Radar Detector, KOTT grills & vents, Shad top case, chin & DRL LEDs.
    2020 RT base , Chalk White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RodO View Post
    The new-to-me 2017 RTL I recently bought came with the OEM Zumo 590 but no manual.

I'm still trying to have it connect with directions in my helmet speakers but no luck so far. It's a Schuberth helmet with their SC10UA bluetooth comms.

I've found a PDF online for the 590 but am wondering if there was one made specific for the Spyder that might help me?

Thanks,
    Rod
    Mine came with a generic Garmin manual.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

There is no specific Garmin Zumo 590 Spyder Owner’s Manual. Garmin has a separate OEM Support number, 855-607-2536. You want to pair your Shuberth comm system directly to the Zumo 590 using Bluetooth.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S