Spyder Garage

Default HJC i30 Helmet, size Large, NEW!

Hey guys, I purchased this HJC i30 size Large at a local shop and its a bit to tight for me, I tried the XL on, and it was a bit too loose so I was caught in between sizes. I thought wearing it a few times It would fit better but it just hurts my head to much. I cant return it now because it has been worn. I am willing to sell it for only $100 PLUS actual shipping cost. More info about it here >> https://www.hjchelmets.us/product/i30-solid/

Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2022 Spyder RTL

Spyder Garage

Still Available.
    2022 Spyder RTL

Spyder Garage

It might very well be the padding thickness in the helmet. I have owned several HJC helmets and have always had to order a smaller width pad to replace the originals it came with as the helmet was just too tight. Got the pads from Revzilla.
    Last edited by Pooch; 12-07-2022 at 07:08 PM.
    2021 RT Ltd, Marsala Red/Black, Dark
    New course heading Mr Sulu: 2nd star to the right and straight on til morning...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pooch View Post
    It might very well be the padding thickness in the helmet. I have owned several HJC helmets and have always had to order a smaller width pad to replace the originals it came with as the helmet was just too tight. Got the pads from Revzilla.
    I looked into that already and the cheek pads can be changed for thinner ones, but the head liner cannot for size large.
    2022 Spyder RTL

Spyder Garage

I have an i30 and had to take a ballpeen to the foam in the forehead area because it was giving me a headache. I wanted to try different sized padding, but it was not available at the time. The hammer trick worked. No more headaches.
    2021 RT Base - Petrol Blue