Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default 2015 Spyder RS SE5

I think time has come… I just don't ride it like I used to

I looked around trying get a idea what RS is selling for and set it at lower end of range at $9500
    RS is in Las Vegas and prefer a in person deal but shipping is a possibility
    2015 spyder RS with RS-s front fenders, title in hand
    33983 miles as of now
    Vredestein in front continental in back
    Smooth spyder belt tensioner
    Bajaron antisway bar with links and spark plug wires
    Replaced battery/brake pads 2 years ago
    5400k led headlight/foglight
    best stereo you will ever get on RS with audio control EQL/amp and jlaudio stealth box speakers made for RS and high end Bluetooth DAC receiver
    Factory cruise control
    Fox podium 1.4 in front, elka stage 2 in rear both with dampening adjustment
    Akrapovic exaust
    half cover
    I wrapped all plain plastic and metal part in 3m carbon wrap with few imperfections on hard curvatures (close up pics on one of them)
    Not installed powercommander V(last summer when it was 115 degrees everyday, it started to malfunction only during hottest time of day, I was going to reinstall but never got around to it)
    Few other spare parts. Bearings and etc.

Now the possible issues:
    Clutch chatter. Brp considers some chatter normal but I felt it was bit too much during first couple of miles of a ride. I took it to pro shop here in vegas and was told no work is needed as they stated also that it goes away after little bit.
    Ebd warning light. This comes on sporadically and sometimes goes away as I ride but other times stays on till I restart the spyder. Also, sometimes it comes on more often then I don’t see it for few weeks. My guess is loose or flickering sensor
    Shocks: although I do have good shocks I don’t think I was able to set them up correctly as I don’t have any experience setting them up
    Last edited by aka1004; 10-26-2022 at 01:12 PM.
    6 states down 42 states to go

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

We shall try this before I sell it to a dealer.
    $6500.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Sold.