Spyder Garage

Default New Helmet time - any deals out there? Anyone interested in a Group Buy?

Hello. I am looking to buy a Shoei Neotec2 - any deals out there? I have one dealer saying he will take $100.00 off the price so I am still looking for a better deal.....
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 10-20-2022 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Expanded Title to briefly ask a question - any question?! Added Group Buy info OP forgot! ;-/

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mosess01 View Post
    Hello. I am looking to buy a Shoei Neotec2 - any deals out there? I have one dealer saying he will take $100.00 so I am still looking for a better deal.....
    I think maybe you mean take $100 off the price?
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 10-20-2022 at 01:10 AM. Reason: Fixed quote display
    2022 Petrol Metallic RT Limited / 'PYDER'
    Peter Pan has struck again!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

You might pm BajaRon. I knew he sells helmets. But not sure of the brand.

Spyder Garage

Hello. I am looking to buy a Shoei Neotec2 - any deals out there? I have one dealer saying he will take $100.00 so I am still looking for a better deal.....
    Quote Originally Posted by FrogmanDave View Post
    I think maybe you mean take $100 off the price?
    Glad to see that I'm not the only one - but what does that really say about us, Dave?

When I first read it, I immediately thought that asking JUST $100.00 for a helmet that often costs 5-6 times or more than that is a GREAT PRICE!! Please tell me where you're getting it at that price? I want one at that price too!! It'd maybe even make it worthwhile to buy one of those Neotec2's over there & then pay the current OTT rates to ship it here to Oz..... but then the mental gears kicked in... OP's just missed the word 'off', haven't they!

Still, even if it is just $100 off their usual price, that's not really too bad either..... Just think about it for a bit - if the retailer's normally charging Shoei's Recommended Retail Price, then that $100 off is probably a bit more than a 10% reduction.... Well, it would be at their usual RRP here in Oz anyway?! And most would consider that a 10% reduction in price is better'n kick in the teeth from any retailer!! Many retailer's asked the same question these days would just say something along the lines of 'naff off ya mug'.... only not quite so politely! After all, they've gotta make a living too - and you don't wanta be too greedy, or they probably won't be in business AT ALL the next time you want a discount price on a helmet!

However, I got a 10% discount on the Shoei GT-Air II I bought earlier this year, then they matched that on the second & took another 5% off the total price cos I bought one for the Child Bride too!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

I bought a "Sena outrush R" which comes with the speakers and mike installed. It's actually a pretty good helmet for around $250 and I think Ron may sell them also. Support from Sena has been great directing me on how to re-set the bluetooth via their chat. I did order one size larger than my Nolans and it fit well after compressing the brow area.
    https://www.sena.com/us-en/product/outrush-r
    2021 Spyder RTL Red, 2022 Kawasaki Z 400

Spyder Garage

My wife and I both wear Shark Evo One 2 helmets. Cycle Gear Pin the USA) give a 10% discount for all veterans. Been exceptionally happy with this helmet.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2018 F3 Limited - Intense Red Pearl . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Spyder Garage

Hello all , i was asking if anyone was interested in doing a group buy, i was not clear in my comments and yes the best deal i have gotten so far is 100.00 off the price. We all know there are many brand to choose from but i am sticking with Shoei. So if your interested in getting one started we can continue and stay on the topic please . I am happy for all of you that have purchased other products. please don't highjack this post...thank you.

Spyder Garage

THE PRICE IS 799.00 TO 899.00..So if i can get a few guys i maybe able to get a bit more off the retail price.

Spyder Garage

The outreach helmet is not as quiet as the shoei and it does not vent as well. Yes its cheaper and you get what you pay for..

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I've worn a lot of different helmets over the years (some currently for sale). By far the best lid I've ever had in 40+ years of riding is my Shoei Neotec 2. As far as I'm concerned, there's not a better lid out there for any amount of money. If you buy one, let me know as I have a brand new in the box (w/the plastic still on the box) SRL system I'd sell cheap. (They're $300 new. I'd sell mine for $150.)
    2021 Honda HRV
    2245 Constitution class starship (refitted 2270-2271) (for sale)
    2021 Can Am Spyder RT (gone)
    2019 Honda CR-V (gone)
    2018 Can Am Spyder RT Limited (gone)
    2014 Kawasaki Nomad (gone)

Spyder Garage

Hello. I am looking to buy a Shoei Neotec2 - any deals out there? I have one dealer saying he will take $100.00 off the price so I am still looking for a better deal.....
    Hello all , i was asking if anyone was interested in doing a group buy, i was not clear in my comments and yes the best deal i have gotten so far is 100.00 off the price. We all know there are many brand to choose from but i am sticking with Shoei. So if your interested in getting one started we can continue and stay on the topic please . I am happy for all of you that have purchased other products. please don't highjack this post...thank you.
    Mosses, only you can hijack that post you put up that I quoted above (post # 7 in this Discussion Thread!) but it's pretty hard not to hijack the Thread when no-one really knows what you wanted to do! I've edited the thread title on your first post to reflect your group buy request, but unless you state that sort of request clearly & up front, then of course people are going to answer what they see as being your question!

You need to be clear in what you state/ask in the first Post of any Thread, and it helps you and any potential readers a LOT if you always try to briefly ask your question in the Thread Title!

Thread Closed - Mosses, you can try posting another thread asking if others may be interested in a Group buy for Shoei Netoc 2's, but if you continue to seemingly deliberately miss the point that YOU need to be clear about what you want from a thread up front, then you probably won't ever get any helpful answers, cos we just don't know what that might be unless you tell us!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 10-21-2022 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Edited this post approx 80 mins after posting to close the thread - if OP can't be clear, then it's pointless
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!