Spyder Garage

Default Our fall guy trip

Usually in October we do a guy trip (4 day weekend run) to the Arizona/New Mexico border and ride the Devil's Hiway and surrounding area. This year the trip got canceled due to the weather forecast. So 4 of us decided we would do southwestern Utah instead. We (BMW K1600 BMW, Goldwing, and me on my F3Limited) left Chino Valley just before 9am on Thursday and headed up to Flagstaff where we met another of our group. From there up through Page, AZ and then headed west to our destination in Cedar City, UT. Friday morning after breakfast we headed over through Brian Head ski resort and did a quick stop at Cedar Breaks. The leaves were really starting to turn. From there we headed east to Brice Canyon National Park, where we spent a couple of hours checking out the various observation areas. Then we headed back to Cedar City. Saturday had us retracing a lot of the same route as we wanted to do the Hiway 12 over to Escalante area. Sunday morning was time to head home, so we headed south out of Cedar City so we could go through Zion National Park on the way home. Both Brice and Zion were crowded, which surprise me some since the kids were back in school. But I guess a lot of them are home-schooled now, so families can take vacations whenever they want. After Zion we headed south out of Kanab, UT to Jacobs Lake, then east to Marble Canyon, back to Hiway 89 and headed south towards home. Great weekend, with good weather and fantastic scenery. We did get hit with a little rain west of Flagstaff, just to remind us the Mother Nature was still in control.

muy383Sm.jpg SkCEWmxm.jpg 7djpkzam.jpg

4tTTqgZm.jpg qbYol5Em.jpg
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 10-11-2022 at 02:25 AM. Reason: Attach spacing
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2018 F3 Limited - Intense Red Pearl . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Spyder Garage

Nice Pictures, thanks for sharing. That is a great ride this time of year. Bryce and Zion are always busy anymore. Glad you all got home safe. BTW my sig picture is coming out of Bryce.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze