Spyder Garage

Default Any LED H-lights & Fog/D-lights that fit with NO changes?

Hi everyone, I'm new to the world of Can-Am!! (except for SLEDS and Outboards) Just bought new 2022 Spyder F3-T, 2 months ago. Im SERIOUSLY looking for a good pair of LED upgrade headlights. I bought a set previously, come to find out, Im unable to re-install the "protective rubber boots", without just leaving them off or make some "retro cuts". I'm NOT interested in making ANY changes to what's been installed from factory, except for changing out headlights and installing fog/driving lights, AT THIS TIME. Is there any LED's out there that will just fit into the "sockets" with the clamp holding the bulb, and able to re-install rubber boot? Any help or suggestions will be GREATLY appreciated. THANKS

Headlights/Hi/Low= North American Model= 2x 55/60 W (type HB2)

I'm also looking for "PAINT CODE" for my Hot Rod. I understand, the "GLACIAL BLUE METALLIC" was only produced for couple years ??

2022 F3-T Glacial Blue Metallic
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 09-30-2022 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Removed Prefix - not engine/size related; expanded title to briefly ask the question... ;-)
    2022 F3-T , Glacier Blue Metallic

Spyder Garage

I ordered my leds for my 2021 F3L from sling mods I got the ones that were marked 360 they work great and are bright, I installed them with the factory rubber boot. I never had the plastic off before but it wasnt that bad to do. small hands help.

Spyder Garage

I had purchased the “Elite” LED headlight bulbs from sling mods. After 2 plus hours of trying how to get the darn boot to fit, called them, was told didn’t need to use “rubber boot” because bulbs are extreme waterproof grade. Or I could cut out some of the boot so can install. Nope, they accepted a return for me.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DJS5578 View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm new to the world of Can-Am!! (except for SLEDS and Outboards) Just bought new 2022 Spyder F3-T, 2 months ago. Im SERIOUSLY looking for a good pair of LED upgrade headlights. I bought a set previously, come to find out, Im unable to re-install the "protective rubber boots", without just leaving them off or make some "retro cuts". I'm NOT interested in making ANY changes to what's been installed from factory, except for changing out headlights and installing fog/driving lights, AT THIS TIME. Is there any LED's out there that will just fit into the "sockets" with the clamp holding the bulb, and able to re-install rubber boot? Any help or suggestions will be GREATLY appreciated. THANKS

Headlights/Hi/Low= North American Model= 2x 55/60 W (type HB2)

I'm also looking for "PAINT CODE" for my Hot Rod. I understand, the "GLACIAL BLUE METALLIC" was only produced for couple years ??

2022 F3-T Glacial Blue Metallic
    I was curious after I read one said slingmods worked another said it didn't???? .... So I looked at a parts fiche and BRP doesn't list a rubber cap for the back of the bulb ..... have you looked at yours???? .... I found a pair of really great LED's that are a lot less expensive than Slingmods and throw a very bright long range pattern .....Mike
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 10-01-2022 at 08:51 AM. Reason: did n't & ' 's

Spyder Garage

DJS5578...I put these in my 2021 F3-T From Lamonster Garage... Easy install and the rubber boots fit perfectly
    https://www.lamonstergarage.com/lamo...es-motorcycle/

I also put these fog lights on at the same time... I already had the plastic off so what the heck....
    https://www.lamonstergarage.com/ips-...fog-light-kit/

Paint code for Glacial Blue Metallic is BRP # is B-463... PPG # is 979430
    I just had my BRP trunk I purchased painted to match my bike
    RiderDuke

My Ride
    2021 Glacial Blue Metallic F3-T

Spyder Garage

Thanks so much for info, will check out and thanks for the paint code/s

Spyder Garage

I have a 2022 F3L Special and just a few hours ago replaced oem headlamp bulbs with Lamonster's
    and was not that difficult and rubber boot no issue. went on easily. will check alignment this evening when dark.

Spyder Garage

Replaced OEM headlights and then OEM fog lights with lights from Lamonster. Plug and play. much better than original. Good quality.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tekslk View Post
    I ordered my leds for my 2021 F3L from sling mods I got the ones that were marked 360 they work great and are bright, I installed them with the factory rubber boot. I never had the plastic off before but it wasnt that bad to do. small hands help.
    What panel did you remove to access the headlight bulb?
    2020 BLACK SPYDER F3S
    BMW EXHAUST TIP
    PUIG WINDSHIELD
    TUFSKINZ TANK PROTECTOR CARBON FIBER
    DISABLED DESS
    LED LIGHTS
    RAM MOUNT
    INSTA 360 X3
    SENA 10C PRO BLUETOOTH
    ALPINESTARS JACKET
    SCORPION EXO ST 1400 CARBON HELMET