Spyder Garage

Default Riding Mountain roads "Suleskard" to "Brokke" in Southern Norway!

Got invited to tag along with a cpl of friends for a ride today.
    Plan was to go west and head inland towards a mountain pass which is quite popular among mc people.
    "Suleskard" to "Brokke" is the name of the road and it is only open for traffic between mid May till late October due to snow.
    Usually in May when they open the road again, lots of people are there to make the first crossing and see all that snow.
    I have put a picture in the video where you can see the roadside having a 29.5 ft tall wall of snow next to it on both sides.
    Sadly my GoPro did not hold it's battery power all the way, but I hope you like the view anyhow !

Here is a link to the video on my Youtube channel:

https://youtu.be/V1lYHQnbLJM
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 09-29-2022 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Expanded Title to briefly mention purpose.... ;-)
    Brgds Martin

First Spyder: RS 2008 Yellow&Black - Current: 2012 Spyder RTS Magnesium, bought new from dealer in 2015.

Spyder Garage

Thanks for that! The roads & scenery reminded me very much of the higher Alpine Roads here in Oz... well, apart from all the trees & houses in the early bits anyway - they were definitely not in Australia!

Nice ride, & nice vid too!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    Thanks for that! The roads & scenery reminded me very much of the higher Alpine Roads here in Oz... well, apart from all the trees & houses in the early bits anyway - they were definitely not in Australia!

Nice ride, & nice vid too!
    Thank you Peter, glad you liked it ! (And thanks for title fix )
    Brgds Martin

First Spyder: RS 2008 Yellow&Black - Current: 2012 Spyder RTS Magnesium, bought new from dealer in 2015.