Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by USAF View Post
    It's Mark's Motorsports in Enfield Connecticut.
    I know this is an old thread but just wanted to say as you know MARKS SUCKS! He ripped me off twice, but I didn't notice it 'til the second time. I took my bike there twice for the 28k service and on the second one I checked the receipt and noticed they didn't change the HCM filter, so I went back and checked the 1st receipt, and found the same thing. I questioned it and Mark said 'Oh, my service guy must have mistaken it for a manual shift'. So the bike had 56k without an HCM filter change. He said, 'just pay for the filter and I will throw it in, it will only take a few minutes' 'DUH', I said, 'you'd have to drain the oil again!'

HE DID SELL THE SHOP. I HOPE HE DIDN'T TRAIN THE NEW OWNER!

When I got my 2022, I went to PROGRESSIVE MOTOR SPORTS IN NY. Great service, no problems at all with the bike.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 08-21-2023 at 07:07 AM. Reason: Caps; 's; & ' 's ;-)
    2022 marsala red RTL
    AND

2014 RT S SE-6 COGNAC, 2010 RT 622 TRAILER TIMELESS BLACK
    BRP trailer hitch, Utopia back rest, Baja Ron sway bar , heim links. Elka stage 2 shocks front and rear.
    TricLed fender lights, saddlebag lights and mirror lights. LED headlights and fog lights, Wide vu mirrors.
    spyderpops LED bumpskid ,zippered cargo bag linings, Laser Alignment by Netzleys Tire, Stebal air horn
    stant gas cap,( Dimple oil plugs REMOVED ) JT dash mount.
    (Onboard) Lamonster Garage air compressor and intelliboost charger.

Spyder Garage

In regards to the front compartment opening issue, on page 35 of owners manual(f3) for 2022, it states to push in and turn and while pushing down on key, open front compartment lid. If the latch/striker is adjusted just right and lubed, then in some cases it will open without holding key down.. My experience anyhow...