Spyder Garage

Default From brp today (saturday)

I got two responses today to my Email to BRPCares of almost two weeks ago. I won't post them verbatim as they are somewhat long. You be the judge.

From the first one:

Thank you for taking the time to contact BRP with your inquiry regarding the safety recall Front Sprocket.

Please be aware that BRP/Can-Am is offering an interim repair procedure, and it is available at our authorized dealerships since June 30th, 2022. However, BRP supposed to publish when the replacement front sprocket and the repair procedure before August 30th, but BRP was the victim of a cyberattack on August 8th.

Therefore, BRP closed all the systems for protection. Our team continue to make progress in the recovery of our systems and processes, so BRP will announce when they will be available soon.

From the second one:

Thank you for taking the time to contact BRP with your inquiry regarding the safety recall Front Sprocket.

We currently have all the Front Sprocket on back order due to the material shortage. Also, due to the cyberattack we were victim of, all of our orders are set back. We don't have a delivery date as of yet, once we do have one, our BRP dealerships will be the first to know. Therefore, I encourage you to stay in touch with your dealer.

More smoke up our a***s.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

Devils advocate here..............could it be the percentage of sprockets affected is miniscule and it's getting the attention it deserves from BRP's perspective.
    Kenda wars survivor

Registered crackpot

Informed consent

''Experts" say eating red meat makes the sun hot
    2017 F3S Daytona , Circuit Yellow Metalic