Spyder Garage

Default Saw something that looked out of place to me

Today will reading posts on a Can Am Market Place group, I saw someone was selling their 2021 Can Am F3 (no model type indicated). Their posting included several photo’s of the bike, but one thing caught me eye. The instrument gauge was exactly like the one that comes on a Ryker! Does the F3 really use such a plain jane instrument panel? I would have expected something a little more high tech, along the line of at least an RT base model. I guess I never paid much attention to the F3’s.
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited

Spyder Garage

That would be the Base model F3. I own that same model and year. yes, it comes with the Ryker instrument panel. The 21 f3s and the 22 F3's come with with the more premium instrument panel
    Last edited by Pirate; 09-19-2022 at 09:45 PM.
    21 Spyder base F3

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
    That would be the Base model F3. I own that same model and year. yes, it comes with the Ryker instrument panel. The 21 f3s and the 22 F3's come with with the more premium instrument panel
    OR maybe the Ryker comes with the Base F-3 panel ..... remember the F-3 came out first ...... JMHO .... Mike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    OR maybe the Ryker comes with the Base F-3 panel ..... remember the F-3 came out first ...... JMHO .... Mike
    The Ryker came out in 2019. Do you happen to know when the base F3's in the new (current) bodystyle were first introduced?
    21 Spyder base F3