Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Pedal Commander for anything else?

I have a pedal commander that I installed on my 2016 F3T and I could not say enough good things about it. The way it woke up the throttle on the bike was amazing. I knew 115 hp should have felt a little peepier than what it did in stock form, and this addition proved it.
    Last week, I found out that pedal commander makes these devices for other vehicles. This got me really excited when I saw they make one for the 2017 Mustang. I posted this on a mustang forum and someone had installed one on his ecoboost and said it was if there was a 500 pound weight reduction in the car. I am thinking of putting one on my 2017 Mustang GT. It is stock for now, but I am thinking the 435 hp should feel a little peepier and there can be more throttle response. It already has 3 different drive modes, and is super fun to drive, but I think there is more. This would be just a gap measure until I am able to install the whipple that I really want.
    My question is, has anyone else heard of the pedal commander for another vehicle, and have you installed it? What was your experience?
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

If I could find one for my 2013 ST, I'd be tempted to try it out. But seems the only ones available are from Europe, WTH is with that.

Spyder Garage

I bought one from Europe for my 2012 RTS. It’s really amazing how it improves the driving experience. Also the purchase from Martinthevlogger was trouble free.
    2012 RT , Replaced with Bahrain wires Red

Spyder Garage

Maybe look into Pedal Box. Martinthevlogger in Europe raves about it.
    '20 RT Chalk Metallic