Spyder Garage

Default Anyone know of another source for JT's Dash Bar?

Anyone know if there is another source to purchase JT's dash mounted accessory bar?
    The one that bolts on with the two existing bolts on the dash of the '19 and under RT

I've been to his website but he only shows the extended one as available
    Also left message but no response yet

https://spyderstore.com/index.php?ro...&product_id=51

Spyder Garage

Dunno about what it shows you MT545, but when I click on the link in your post, it shows the Dash Mount Bar, DM1 (not the extended bar) as being 'in stock', with the OPTION of getting the Extended Bar for an extra $5.00

So I reckon your best bet to get the 'normal' Dash Mount Bar would be to talk to JT - there's a Contact link up in the Top Right corner of the linked page ( looks like an old style telephone handset , if you click on it, then it takes you to a page with a snail mail address, a telephone number, and provides an email form too. There's a Twitter link on the main page too, so there's a few options. Go on, give it a go, you know you want to - and who knows, you might be surprised!

Good Luck!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 09-13-2022 at 07:49 AM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    Dunno about what it shows you MT545, but when I click on the link in your post, it shows the Dash Mount Bar, DM1 (not the extended bar) as being 'in stock', with the OPTION of getting the Extended Bar for an extra $5.00

So I reckon your best bet to get the 'normal' Dash Mount Bar would be to talk to JT - there's a Contact link up in the Top Right corner of the linked page ( looks like an old style telephone handset , if you click on it, then it takes you to a page with a snail mail address, a telephone number, and provides an email form too. There's a Twitter link on the main page too, so there's a few options. Go on, give it a go, you know you want to - and who knows, you might be surprised!

Good Luck!
    Thanks but when you try to "add to cart" you get an error message to "choose a bar type", but the only bar type you can choose is the extended

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MT45 View Post
    Thanks but when you try to "add to cart" you get an error message to "choose a bar type", but the only bar type you can choose is the extended
    Have you spoken to JT yet? He may not even realise the ordering system on his website is doing that; or maybe it's cos that's all he's got made up right now?!? Either way, he's the guy who came up with these things, & is not someone who's cashing in on other people's ideas by charging more for a copy, and I'm pretty sure that he'll be able to tell you what the go with these things really is! So make the phone call, or send the snail mail/email & then wait for the reply; it's your choice really, but either way, by going direct to the source, it'll probably be worth your while!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

JT has been out on the road (passed through up here in MN a while back) and may not be picking up mail as often. He got back to me with a couple questions earlier and likely would make more if he really is out of stock.
    I have and use the above referenced Value Accessories Black powedercoated version for my over dash landscape phone mount and it's great!
    Last edited by DGoebel; 09-13-2022 at 05:45 PM.
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020