Spyder Garage

Default Anyone installed a Pedal Box in an RT? What about the Tupperware?

Have a peddle box coming for 998 2013 RT.
    Anyone install a peddle box or commander in an RT….how to deal with the Tupperware in mounting.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 09-12-2022 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Expanded Title to briefly ask the question ;-)

Spyder Garage

Only removed the black piece on the right side by the seat. The plug is right there. Routing of cable wasn't hard either. I zip tied it under panel and use blue tooth to adjust. Chris
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 09-12-2022 at 06:54 PM. Reason: of. Able - cable ;-)

2021 RT Limited
    2021 Spyder RT Liminted , Marsala Red in Black

Spyder Garage

So, you secured the control under the Tupperware?
    What if you want to change modes?
    And….how much difference did you experience?

Spyder Garage

I don't know what you guys are talking about, but I didn't want any additional visible controllers as I know Once I find MY setting, I will rarely change it, under the seat for me.
    ST2 and stealth PB (Medium).jpg
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

i just installed one and mounted it on the right side near the throttle i also have the cuffs and it mounts like it belong there. its worth every penny...i only wish all my other mods affected the bike the way this thing does...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mosess01 View Post
    i just installed one and mounted it on the right side near the throttle i also have the cuffs and it mounts like it belong there. its worth every penny...i only wish all my other mods affected the bike the way this thing does...
    I like the idea of mounting by the throttle… But how is it going to be in the rain?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tatonka View Post
    I like the idea of mounting by the throttle… But how is it going to be in the rain?
    Wet, but there's several solutions for that. Lamonster just sent out a custom port cover for Pedal Box's sold through Lamonster Garage. A piece of black electrical tape would handle it just as well. OR...
    you could install it under the seat, or under the tupperware where it could stay drier. Once I experimented with all the modes, I don't have any need to have it on the handlebars, I leave it cranked up unless my wife's riding with me, then set it down to just slightly improved....
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

Have a peddle box coming for 998 2013 RT.
    Anyone install a peddle box or commander in an RT….how to deal with the Tupperware in mounting.
    Where did you find this. Pedal-Box's web site does not show this product for a 2013 Can-Am

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DGoebel View Post
    Wet, but there's several solutions for that. Lamonster just sent out a custom port cover for Pedal Box's sold through Lamonster Garage. A piece of black electrical tape would handle it just as well. OR...
    you could install it under the seat, or under the tupperware where it could stay drier. Once I experimented with all the modes, I don't have any need to have it on the handlebars, I leave it cranked up unless my wife's riding with me, then set it down to just slightly improved....
    I am leaving it set right where it is for now. as far as the rain i was told its water proof. more to come on follow.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 09-19-2022 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Fixed quote display to show what this post is responding to...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RangerRick View Post
    Where did you find this. Pedal-Box's web site does not show this product for a 2013 Can-Am
    Got it from Martin the logger.com/shop
    He has a channel on you tube…I think he is in Baveria

Spyder Garage

I am leaving it set right where it is for now. as far as the rain i was told its water proof. more to come on follow.
    How did you route it to the bar?
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 09-19-2022 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Fixed quote display to show what this post is responding to... ;-)

Spyder Garage

Got it from Martin the logger.com/shop
    He has a channel on you tube…I think he is in Baveria
    Correction..it’s Martinthevlogger.com and he located in Slovakia.
    The unit arrived today so it takes just a few days to get here after you order it.
    He does have a channel on YouTube
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 09-19-2022 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Fixed quote display to show what this post is a correction of/for... ;-)

Spyder Garage

I just noticed Martin the Vlogger has a box to click on the homepage here to go to his site.

Spyder Garage

Installed the pedal box this afternoon….. what a surprising and positive difference!
    Put the controller under the seat and paired with Bluetooth to run it off the iPhone mounted on the handlebars in a Lamonster phone holder.
    Thank you Martin the Vlogger for having one for 998.