Spyder Garage

Default Upgrading the Audio system on 2017 Spyder F3-T - need some info/advice?!

I just picked up a 2017 F3-T and I'm desperate to upgrade the audio system. The quality of the 4 speakers behind the front speaker grill just isn't cutting the mustard for me. I also understand that somewhere on the spyder there is a 4 channel amplifier that is powering those 4 speakers and would love to know the location of the amplifier. I have a pretty strong audio background and appreciate good quality sound. Of the 4 speakers in the dash 2 of them appear to be 2" speakers and the other 2 are 4" speakers. By chance would anyone know what frequencies are sent to the 2" speakers and what frequencies are sent to the 4" speakers? Your help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
    Last edited by CopperSpyder; 09-12-2022 at 02:54 PM. Reason: no pre fix not a how to

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

You might try doing a search see the search box top right side. Here is one example of what I found on the subject https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...ng-stereo-now! Good luck with your project.
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

I have an 18 F3L and its sound system is crap as well. CanAm really really really went low end on their audio. I think I had an AM radio in the 80's that sounded better. And I am not really being sarcastic.
    2018 F3 Limited