Spyder Garage

Default Anyone tried these Can Am adjustable handlebars?

Has anyone tried this product from BRP? https://can-am-shop.brp.com/on-road/...handlebar.html
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 09-11-2022 at 02:56 AM. Reason: Expanded Title to briefly ask the question ;-)
    2011 RTS-SE5

Spyder Garage

I think they may be standard on the S2S models.

I remember watching a video from CanAm about this last year.

--Exco

Spyder Garage

I’ve installed a couple of them. They are great! I’ve found you can put different bars on, and really make the fit perfect! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

I liked the S2S, but not the color. So I bought a 21 RTL and added a heated comfort seat and the adjustable handlebars. The concept is great, but they are hard to adjust (in that the cables do not easily allow a lot of play). The good news is that the "standard" position is to my liking and they work for me just fine. They were simple to install. Helibars look great but are pretty expensive.
    2021 Spyder RT-L in Deep Marsala Red/Black - BRP Comfort Seat, Adj Handlebar Riser, Running Board Lights, Driver Backrest, Passenger Armrests. Fobo TPMS, Grip Covers, UltraGard Full & Half Cover, Passenger & Driver Drink Holders, Wide-Vu Side Mirrors, Show Chrome Luggage Rack, SpyderExtras Aluminum Belt Tensioner, Show Chrome Accessory Fuse Block, SpyderExtras Adj Highway Pegs, Carbon Fibre Grills, Full Repair and Maintenance Manual, Kapplock Garmin Nuvo XT Lock & Ram Mount Lock, LidLox Handlebar Helmet Lock, Hopnel Dashboard Storage Pouch/Trunk Organizer/Side Cases, Garmin Nuvo XT GPS, Signal Dynamics Heads Up Voltage Monitor, M1 Motorsports F/R Dash Cam, inView Helmet-Mounted Brake and Turn Signal Light, Pedal Commander w/ Silicone Cover & RAM mount, Spyder Extras Driving Light Bar, Denali D3 Driving Lights, SpyderExtras Light Bar, TAC Designs Side Mirror Stabilizer Kit, Carbon Fibre Trim, Hi-Gain Short Antenna, Headlight Skins, Mirror Turn Signal Lights.

2021 RT Limited , Marsala Red/Black

Spyder Garage

will it work on a F3 LTD ?
    2019 F3 limited