Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Spyder just bought new 2023 Sea to Sky

as title says. Will pickup this Tuesday. Its brandnew !! !!!! But i'll be getting the BajaRon ultimate sway bar and will install it. Also a few gold graphics to highlight the green colour and complement the gold wheels. Probably gonna get the Sea to Sky luggage too as it seems to be handy

Any comments on the utility of the luggage, please post up :-)

The 2019 RT Limited Phoenix Orange metallic we have is gonna get some angel wing graphics,,,just not sure of colour yet

I'll post up pics tuesday for the S2S
    2024 RT SEa To Sky ( back ahome after screen issues fixed looking forward to the BajaRon event May 1-5 )

2023 RT Sea to Sky Shadow Green ( guess what NO errors at all in 8 months of owning....)

Spyder Garage

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

My Boyfriend also has a 2023 S2S in the green also.

Deanna

Current Spyder - 2023 F3 LTD Special Mineral Blue

Red LED NANO Saddlebag Marker Lights with Full Illumination
    Sequential Fender LED'S (Amber/Red) with Safety Reflector
    Dual Power Plate (12 V & USB ports)
    Gremlin Bell
    Rear Trunk Organizer (4 holders, 2 Elastic Holders)
    Lamonster "Top Cuff" with adjustable drink Holder
    SpyderPops Missing Guard Belt
    Console Accent Trim (Carbon Fiber Domed Black)
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Front Fairing Service Access Door Covers (Carbon Fiber Doomed Black)
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover
    A-Arm Daytime Dual Color LED Running Lights with Blinker Module
    Hi-Viz DRL and Sequential Mirrors lights

Former Spyder - 2014 RTS SE6 Cognac SOLD
    2023 F3 LTD Special Series , N/A N/A Mineral Blue

Spyder Garage

Congrats! Enjoy the new ride!
    2021 Spyder RT-L - Asphalt Grey
    • Vredestein tires all around
    • Rolo Laser Alignment
    • Lamonster tire balancing rings/front
    • Lamonster Sway Bar
    • Lamonster belt tensioner
    • K and N air filter
    • Rear cowl - in place when you remove rear box

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by WRCLVR View Post
    Any comments on the utility of the luggage, please post up :-)
    Congrats on the new ride. Our 2021 came with the luggage, I really like it as it helps my wife know how much room she has for packing her things since the luggage itself defines the available space.
    2021 Spyder RT Limited (Sea-To-Sky)
    2022 Ryker Rally

Spyder Garage

Good on you!
    Chip
    2020 RTL
    "Stella by Starlight"
    UltraGard Full Cover, Front & Rear Cup Holders, Elka Stage 2 Rear Shock, TC & Dave Signal Button, Spyder Extras Sway Bar

Spyder Garage

Congrats!!!
    ----
    Joe

2023 F3

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna777 View Post

My Boyfriend also has a 2023 S2S in the green also.

Deanna
    Did he install the BajaRon ultimate sway bar ? looking for feedback on the install and results?
    2024 RT SEa To Sky ( back ahome after screen issues fixed looking forward to the BajaRon event May 1-5 )

2023 RT Sea to Sky Shadow Green ( guess what NO errors at all in 8 months of owning....)

Spyder Garage

Thinking of this for the POM 2019 RTL

https://wrapmyspyder.com/shop/frunk/...-copper-black/ just not sure of the colour yet

Spyder Garage

And this for the new 2023 S2S but in gold colour to accentuate the gold wheels

https://wrapmyspyder.com/shop/frunk/...2/angel-wings/

LMK what you guys think.

Spyder Garage

Cover, Battery tender and Ultimate BajaRon sway bar ordered for the 2023 S2S

Spyder Garage

Stock pic of 2023 S2S in green

Last edited by WRCLVR; 07-24-2023 at 07:02 AM. Reason: Fixed attach display?? :-/

Spyder Garage

Congratulations!

Spyder Garage

Hey all,

just picked the new 23 S2S and drove it home. Gotta say this..it handles better than the 2019 RTL even tho the RTL has BajaRon swaybar and a laser alignment.

Even on the highway at 65 mph it stays straighter and suffers less buffetting when semi's go by. Win win. So I'll have BajaRon's sway bar installed and see how much better that performs.

I'll take pics later this afternoon and post 'em up..L8r

Spyder Garage

Spyder

S2S3.jpg
    S2S2.jpg
    S2S1.jpg

Quick pics...will get better ones later today

Spyder Garage

Hey all,

just picked the new 23 S2S and drove it home. Gotta say this..it handles better than the 2019 RTL even tho the RTL has BajaRon swaybar and a laser alignment.

Even on the highway at 65 mph it stays straighter and suffers less buffetting when semi's go by. Win win. So I'll have BajaRon's sway bar installed and see how much better that performs.

I'll take pics later this afternoon and post 'em up..L8r
    Just a FYI, if you're going to sell the 2019 and if you can do it yourself, just swap the bar from the 2019 to the new STS. The bar is the same.
    2020 RT Limited Chrome , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by K80Shooter View Post
    Just a FYI, if you're going to sell the 2019 and if you can do it yourself, just swap the bar from the 2019 to the new STS. The bar is the same.

It's more work than worth it, based on the cost of the bar. I have installed several myself, and I would rather buy another, than go through the effort to do two machines side by side!
    2018 RT Ltd - Asphalt Metallic - East Valley of Phoenix
    2018 RT Ltd Chrome - Champagne Metallic - Lake Stevens, Wa

(Champagne/Hooker) Magic Mirrors, 360 LED head lights, BajaRon sway bar, H&R springs and shock adjusters, dash cam, foam grips, third brake light 4 LED strobe for 7 seconds and then on steady, rear LED turn signals/8 ohm 50W resistors, sequential turn signals on front fenders, Vredestein and PPA Orb wheels on front and General out back, and driver backrest.

Things that move between machines: Ikea sheep skins, Zumo XT GPS, and extra tools. Hooker is going to be my summer trike up North; and Hookie my winter trike down South.

(Asphalt/Hookie) Elka shocks on front - BajaRon sway bar, OEM driver's backrest, LED headlights, dual USB with voltmeter, dash cam, foam grips - Magic Mirrors - front tires Vredestein Quatrac SL on PPA ORB Chrome wheels.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Snoking1127 View Post
    It's more work than worth it, based on the cost of the bar. I have installed several myself, and I would rather buy another, than go through the effort to do two machines side by side!
    It's all a matter of opinion, everyone is different.

For me, if I can save 300.00 then I will. Besides it's only a suggestion.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by K80Shooter View Post
    The design looks diferent on the 2019 RTL. Are there metal covers over the bar? 2023 is just a round bar.
    Last edited by WRCLVR; 07-26-2023 at 09:59 AM. Reason: added pics

Spyder Garage

Did you have the ultimate bar put on the 2019 or the regular bar?
    Also did you replace the end links if you had the regular bar installed.

The factory bar on both of these should be the same.

Go here and send Baja Ron a message and he will answer any question that you might have. Click on his user name and it will give you the option to PM him or you can email him.
    https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...-amp-Sway-Bars

I just wanted to add that I saw that you wanted the Ultimate sway bar. I doubt that the 2019 has the Ultimate unless it was installed late last year or this year.
    Last edited by K80Shooter; 07-26-2023 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Added sway bar info.

Spyder Garage

2019 has the regular Baja Ron bar. Yes i ordered it with the BR metal endlinks. And yep installed it myself.

Still have not contacted BajaRon yet for the 2023 S2S but will go with the Ultimate 3 piece one for that. Been doing many orders for both bikes recently !!! Latest from Lamonster for phone mount for 2023 S2S and front tires from Tire Rack for the 2019 RTL.
    Last edited by WRCLVR; 07-27-2023 at 09:03 AM. Reason: added info and icon

Spyder Garage

Did he install the BajaRon ultimate sway bar ? looking for feedback on the install and results?
    HI WRCLR,

Yes, he did install the BajaRon ultimate sway bar. The install went well. Here are the results: On the left side he had to tighten up the block ( to the point where there was a small dipole, he thought he would break the screw). Send him a pm to get more info.

Deanna

Current Spyder - 2023 F3 LTD Special Mineral Blue

Red LED NANO Saddlebag Marker Lights with Full Illumination
    Sequential Fender LED'S (Amber/Red) with Safety Reflector
    Dual Power Plate (12 V & USB ports)
    Gremlin Bell
    Rear Trunk Organizer (4 holders, 2 Elastic Holders)
    Lamonster "Top Cuff" with adjustable drink Holder
    SpyderPops Missing Guard Belt
    Console Accent Trim (Carbon Fiber Domed Black)
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Front Fairing Service Access Door Covers (Carbon Fiber Doomed Black)
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover
    A-Arm Daytime Dual Color LED Running Lights with Blinker Module
    Hi-Viz DRL and Sequential Mirrors lights

Former Spyder - 2014 RTS SE6 Cognac SOLD
    2023 F3 LTD Special Series , N/A N/A Mineral Blue

Spyder Garage

Got the new tires installed on the 2019 RTL, 165/60/15 Continental ContiProContact. Seems less darty now initial impression. Original owner had let the bike sit for ~1 year and tire pressure was 5-9 psi when we picked it up.

Set the Conti to 21 psi same as our new 2023 S2S front Kendas. My tire guy said they took ~1 oz each to balance. Old Kendas had ~7 oz on one and 4 oz on the other ( not ) there was no run out or vertical out of round on the Contis as he spun balanced them

So we will see if they perform better over time on various roads and surfaces. Tire Rack did not have anything for Q5 except 185/55/15 so doubtful they would,ve fit

Ride on !!!!!
    Last edited by WRCLVR; 08-07-2023 at 07:04 AM.

Spyder Garage

Got the new tires installed on the 2019 RTL, 165/60/15 Continental ContiProContact. Seems less darty now initial impression. Original owner had let the bike sit for ~1 year and tire pressure was 5-9 psi when we picked it up.

Set the Conti to 21 psi same as our new 2023 S2S front Kendas. My tire guy said they took ~1 oz each to balance. Old Kendas had ~7 oz on one and 4 oz on the other not there was no run out or vertical out of round on the Contis as he spun balanced them

So we will see if they perform better over time on various roads and surfaces. Tire Rack did not have anything for Q5 except 185/55/15 so doubtful they would,ve fit

Ride on !!!!!
    If it were mine, I would lower the air pressure on both of them. On the 2019 Continental 17 to 18 psi is plenty and what most here run, myself included.

Spyder Garage

Understood. I need to put some miles on it seeing how it handles and then test different tire pressures. Will be taking tread depth readings at regular intervals.

I appreciate everyones help !!!

BTW i installed the BRP drivers seat back rest on the S2S this afternoon. :-)