Spyder Garage

Default Fitting a Spyderpops Bumpskid from Martin the vlogger - help??

Hi All...really need some help please.We are fitting to 2017 F3 S.

We ordered the Bumpskid & H&R swaybar from Martin the Vlogger as we are in Europe. Arrived okay, we fitted the swaybar no problem. Then went to fit the Bumpskid. In the package was a bag of bits.
    We received...
    13 x Screws (4mm hex key required)..but there are 14 holes.
    1 x T30 Torq bit ??
    7 x Large nut clips
    2 x Small nut clip
    Yes we have an instruction sheet, in the box, which actually says for a 2015 F3/S.. it tells us to fit a screw in all holes, of which there are 14, all countersunk, but we only have 13 screws, we assume two of the screws will go into the existing registration holes which we assume have threads to accept them. This leaves 12 holes that have to be drilled, and have nut clips fitted, we only have a total of 9, 7 large and 2 small (for the frame). The instruction sheet doesn’t mention removing the existing under tray, which appears to be bowed downwards and stops us offering the new skid plate up flush with the body work, and which if left in place would cause excessive loading on the bodywork. None of the screws in the existing under tray are countersunk type screws, all have a Hex head, and won’t fit flush in the new plate.

We queried with Martin & asked for advice & he said we have all we need & we have not heard from him since Friday.

IMG_9206.jpgfullsizeoutput_21f7.jpg

Spyder Garage

Reach out to Spyderpops. I find him to be very responsive to questions about his products.

Ride Safe.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by LongIsland View Post
    Reach out to Spyderpops. I find him to be very responsive to questions about his products.

Ride Safe.
    Thanks Long Island...I'll give it a go xx