Spyder Garage

Spyder 2014 RT Limited, 2019 Discovery Trailer

Midlothian, VA. Spyder $17,750 OBO. Trailer $2,250 OBO.
    27,806 miles.

Selling my 2014 RT LTD. We have enjoyed many miles on it but have decided to get a camper so we can travel with our grandkids. Bike is in excellent condition with many upgrades and mods; see list below. Includes transferable Riders Advantage Care Plus extended warranty (service plan) that still has 23 months left on it. New state inspection (August).
    I'm also selling my pull behind trailer and our cold weather riding gear. The trailer is a 2019 Discovery model from The USA Trailer Store (https://theusatrailerstore.com/disco...cycle-trailer/). Trailer has less than 5K on it and the tires are in excellent condition. Contact me for more details on the cold weather gear if interested. I prefer to sell everything together but will most definitely consider offers for the bike or trailer separately.

2020 - Rear tire replaced...still has approximately half tread life left.
    2021 - Air suspension compressor replaced. Front tires replaced...very little wear on them.
    2022 - New battery (battery is always on a battery tender). Brake pads, and rotors (EBC pads/rotors) replaced on all three wheels. Less than 500 miles on the bike since the battery, brakes, and rotors were changed.

Mods and add ons:
    BajaRon Sway Bar and Links / Outlaw Laser Alignment / Lamonster Cat Delete / Tric LED Headlights / Lamonster LED Fog Lights / Lamonster Magic Mirrors / SpyderPops BumpSkid / Missing Belt Guard / Air Ryde Rock Armour Air Suspension Rock Guard / SpyderFlap Extended Mud Flap / Ultimate Stainless Steel Dual Flag Holders / Kott Stainless Steel Grilles / Lamonster IPS Belt Tensioner / BRP Clear Adjustable Side Wind Deflectors / Roadster Renovations Blindspot Mirrors / Lamonster RT Spyder Cuff with Large X-Grip and Drink Holder / Bone Mountain Vintage Driver Backrest Organizer / Show Chrome Trunk Lid Luggage Rack / Lidlox Helmet Lox / Grip Puppies / Hopnel Dash Tri-Pouch / Show Chrome Passenger Armrests / Can Am Spyder Accessories Floating Highway Pegs / Show Chrome Short Spiral Antenna / SpyderZone Rear Saddlebag & Trunk Lid Zippered Pockets / AirHawk Cruiser Seat Cushion / Discovery Trailer from The USA Trailer Store / Can Am Spyder Accessories R/T Trailer Hitch
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2014 RT Limited , Silver Platinum Satin

Spyder Garage

Where was the picture taken on the bottom left row? The one to the left of the “back of the dragon” picture? It’s attached below. Nice looking bike with lots of good extras!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Wmoater; 08-23-2022 at 06:02 AM.

“Born to Ride......Ride to Live....MOATER ON !
    “Current ride: 2017 RT Limited”

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Wmoater View Post
    Where was the picture taken on the bottom left row? The one to the left of the “back of the dragon” picture? It’s attached below. Nice looking bike with lots of good extras!
    At "The Simple Life Campground" in Robbinsville NC. If you ever go to ride the tail of the dragon I highly recommend them. All the cabins and access to the cabins are designed with motorcycles and Spyders in mind. Great place to stay.

"Simple Life" campground https://thesimplelifecampground.com

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bama Fan View Post
    At "The Simple Life Campground" in Robbinsville NC. If you ever go to ride the tail of the dragon I highly recommend them. All the cabins and access to the cabins are designed with motorcycles and Spyders in mind. Great place to stay.

Thank you so much for this info. I have been going to the area for years, but never knew about this place. Looks like something we might do when the wives are not going and we just want to ride for a couple of days.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    Thank you so much for this info. I have been going to the area for years, but never knew about this place. Looks like something we might do when the wives are not going and we just want to ride for a couple of days.
    You're very welcome. The owners are great people. They also have a separate area for campers and tent camping so we intend to keep going there if/when we are able to get a camper after we hopefully sell the Spyder

2014 RT LTD - Satin Silver
    BajaRon Sway Bar and Links / Outlaw Laser Alignment / Lamonster Cat Delete / Tric LED Headlights / Lamonster LED Fog Lights / Lamonster Magic Mirrors / SpyderPops BumpSkid / Missing Belt Guard / Air Ryde Rock Armour Air Suspension Rock Guard / SpyderFlap Extended Mud Flap / Ultimate Stainless Steel Dual Flag Holders / Kott Stainless Steel Grilles / Lamonster IPS Belt Tensioner / BRP Clear Adjustable Side Wind Deflectors / Roadster Renovations Blindspot Mirrors / Lamonster RT Spyder Cuff with Large X-Grip and Drink Holder / Bone Mountain Vintage Driver Backrest Organizer / Show Chrome Trunk Lid Luggage Rack / Lidlox Helmet Lox / Grip Puppies / Hopnel Dash Tri-Pouch / Show Chrome Passenger Armrests / Can Am Spyder Accessories Floating Highway Pegs / Show Chrome Short Spiral Antenna / SpyderZone Rear Saddlebag & Trunk Lid Zippered Pockets

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bama Fan View Post

Thanks. I’ve never seen it either. It’s only a couple miles south from the gas station as you come off the 143 east side of the cherohala highway. Very interesting, great rates. Thanks! Glad you posted that picture. Sorry for the detour on your post. You will sell it. Your price is on track!
    Last edited by Wmoater; 08-23-2022 at 09:13 AM.

“Born to Ride......Ride to Live....MOATER ON !
    “Current ride: 2017 RT Limited”

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Wmoater View Post
    Thanks. I’ve never seen it either. It’s only a couple miles south from the gas station as you come off the 143 east side of the cherohala highway. Very interesting, great rates. Thanks! Glad you posted that picture. Sorry for the detour on your post. You will sell it. Your price is on track!
    You're welcome. They do have great rates and if you're military or retired military they have a great discount. I hope it sells soon <fingers crossed>