Spyder Garage

Default Anyone added this type of Passenger Highway Pegs??

A little different perspective here. After a little over 3 months and close to 4,000 miles I have decided that as the driver, I am going to get a set of highway pegs. My wife and full time passenger also likes the option of varying her seating position on long stretches. On our Victory, I modified a set of folding passenger pegs (originally for a Goldwing) to fit (see pic - highlighted).

My question to the group is, has anyone here found a way to add a set of pegs similar to these for the passenger? If so, any details on which pegs, what modifications, etc?

Thanks in advance, and I welcome any discussion to try to figure this out.pegs 2.jpg
    2022 Sea to Sky

Spyder Garage

My wife had these installed at the Maggie Valley rally in 2019. They fold down out of the way when not in use. They do prevent the floorboards from folding up all the way, but since it is a Spyder with three wheels there really isn't a need to fold the passenger boards anyway. At least not for me. I believe they came from Diamond R accessories.

new pegs.jpg
    2015 RT , Black

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Navydad View Post
    My wife had these installed at the Maggie Valley rally in 2019. They fold down out of the way when not in use. They do prevent the floorboards from folding up all the way, but since it is a Spyder with three wheels there really isn't a need to fold the passenger boards anyway. At least not for me. I believe they came from Diamond R accessories.

new pegs.jpg
    And where do you have your legs ?????? ..... just curious ..... Mike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Navydad View Post
    My wife had these installed at the Maggie Valley rally in 2019. They fold down out of the way when not in use. They do prevent the floorboards from folding up all the way, but since it is a Spyder with three wheels there really isn't a need to fold the passenger boards anyway. At least not for me. I believe they came from Diamond R accessories. .....
    Thank you for the info - I checked out Diamond R and they are going out of business with very limited stock left. I really do appreciate your reply to my question.
    Just have to keep searching...
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 08-16-2022 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Fixed quote display
    2022 Sea to Sky

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    And where do you have your legs ?????? ..... just curious ..... Mike
    You rascal you Actually Mike her feet don't interfere with me at all. I do get an occasional small kick in my calf when she first puts her feet up, but that's about it. The pegs have also been adjusted a bit since this photo and they don't go this far forward anymore. Simple to adjust and comfy for the passenger. I hate to see that they may no longer be available.
    2015 RT , Black