Spyder Garage

Default Spearfish Canyon

Trent - 2017 asphalt grey RT Limited,
    Ultimate Seat, Baha Ron’s sway bar, Vredestine rear tire, Federal Formoza fronts, SlingMod’s LED head and fog lights, Lamonster’s highway pegs

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Was just there last week. Kind of a yearly ritual with Sturgis. awesome country. The mine is quite interesting.

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue

Spyder Garage

Was there earlier this week attend The Sturgis Rally. Was surprised to see as many Spyder as I did. I also won a Performance Award coming out of Lead. But he gave me a warning, so Wife was all over for the rest of the trip to slow down.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2018 F3 Limited - Intense Red Pearl . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rjinaz86323 View Post
    Was there earlier this week attend The Sturgis Rally. Was surprised to see as many Spyder as I did. I also won a Performance Award coming out of Lead. But he gave me a warning, so Wife was all over for the rest of the trip to slow down.
    Think each year there are more three wheelers, either the returning people are getting older or the only ones who can afford it are on three wheels?
    Trent - 2017 asphalt grey RT Limited,
    Ultimate Seat, Baha Ron’s sway bar, Vredestine rear tire, Federal Formoza fronts, SlingMod’s LED head and fog lights, Lamonster’s highway pegs

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey