Spyder Garage

Default Count Me In - Bajaron Anti Sway Bar Install

First off I chose the old style bar as I don't ride that aggressively and the guys at Bajaron told me the new bar would add some degree of stiffness to the ride. I didn't want that so I opted for the old style bar. Like many others here I was somewhat pessimistic as to what this bar would do for my Spyder. I have read that the '20's, '21's, & '22's handle better than the 2019's and older, and that this bar was not all that necessary. One poster even stated he was going to uninstall the Bajaron sway bar. But I decided to give it a try anyway. Mainly to reduce body roll.

I can tell you that for me the results were felt immediately and are significant. I just cannot tell you how much better it handles now (well I guess I just did). The body roll is virtually eliminated. I am very, very happy with my results.

I used the car ramp method to accomplish most of the work and only jacked it up using a floor jack to pull the old bar out and put the new bar in. The entire process took me about 2 hours from start to finish. It is a very easy install if you can get up and down off the floor. Using a lift would of course make the whole job much easier and quicker.

I think this bar is worth every penny I spent on it. The results are fantastic! My hat is off to Bajaron for developing such a great product!

On a side note, I had read on here where one member talked about how his Spyder did not lean at all when he stepped up on the floorboard to get on the bike. This sounded like nonsense to me as it seems like this would be a function of the springs only. I can tell you this will be the first thing you notice. The Spyder does not drop down at all when you step up on the floorboard. It is the craziest thing!

If you are on the fence as I was just go ahead and buy/install this thing. It really does make a huge difference to the ride of your Spyder. To my 2022 RT Limited anyway.
    2022 Petrol Metallic RT Limited / 'PYDER'
    Peter Pan has struck again!

Spyder Garage

Some people can be led to the water hole but, but will they drink???? I say that makes more for me if they don't!! We all can't be that far out in left field.
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Very Active Member Peacekeeper6's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

No matter what you write or say about the upgraded swaybar/endlinks, there ARE going to be naysayers. The funny thing about them is, when you ASKED them if they ever tried a bike with them installed, they reply with, "I don't have to. I lightened up my grip and it helped, so why do I need to spend it on an expensive part ??"

Little do they realize that the part makes the bike EVEN MORE pleasurable AND SAFER to ride, despite adjusting their grip.

But hey, these people will never believe the thousands of satisfied riders who have upgraded to the Baja Ron components ........ until they put them on their bike and wonder why the hell they waited so long.

How do I know this ??

I was one of them ....
    SIGNATURE PIC CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

2016 Toyota Sienna SE - hers
    2002 BMW 325i - his
    1994 Chevrolet Silverado K1500 Sportside Z71 - whoevers vehicle is in the shop
    2009 Harley-Davidson Sportster XL883 Low (Vivid Black) - his
    2018 Can-Am Spyder RT Limited - hers
    2007 Harley-Davidson Sportster XL883 Low (Pearl White) - hers (SOLD 02/29/20)
    2011 Tao Tao 50 - whoevers bike is in the shop
    2007 Reinell 186 FNS - the dog's
    1995 Fleetwood Flair 27R - EVERYBODY'S !