Spyder Garage

Spyder Hey Ya'll We Got A New Member! Lets welcome Rafterd to SL

Welcome Rafterd, post up a hello, introduce yourself & get that 1st post notch on your Spyder!

Thanks for joining our forum community Rafterd, from the staff at Can-Am Spyder & Ryker Three Wheel Motorcycles.

Here's some helpful links to start you along your journey here @SL:
    Forum Rules and Guidelines
    Do's & Don'ts for new Spyder Owners
    Check out & add your Spyder to the Garage
    Check the Visited Maps page & add your traveled Map to your signature

Do NOT post support questions here, please post them in the appropriate forum once your account is approved.

Spyder Garage

Default Newbie

Hello I’m Bill. Just bought a 2014 Spyder RTS this week. Rode over 60 years. My dad had a Honda dealership since I was 3 years old, so I grew up with motorcycles. My first trike. Bad knees getting hard to hold up two wheelers.

Thanks
    Bill

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Welcome to the forum Rafterd. I hope you enjoy it. On the new to you 2014 Spyder RTS. You can find lots of good information on the Spyder RT in the different areas of the forum. Make sure and post a photo of your new ride in the Spyder Garage area of the forum when you can. So forget everything about riding 2 wheelers the Spyder altogether different and you will need to relearn. Don't reach for the hand brake it's not there, and you have to turn the handlebars. Oh; come to a stop at a red light, just sit and relax the bike will hold you up until the light turns green and it's time to go. Once you get use to the Spyder you will wonder why you didn't get one a long time ago. I hope to see you around the forum soon.
    Last edited by CopperSpyder; 08-05-2022 at 06:28 PM.
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown