Spyder Garage

Default Anyone have an ISCI hand brake system on a 2014 RT-S? Need fitting info/advice?

I am installing a iSCI hand operated brake system on my 2014 RT-S, and am having problems with the routing of the brake hose through / around the handlebar stem / facia plate.
    The instructions supplied by ISCI tend to deal with an earlier model.
    Does anyone have this kit fitted to their RT-S, and can possibly give me some hints.
    Does the hose go under the glove box and small switch panel, or is it fed further forward from the right hand side of the bike and does a sharp turn behind the handlebar stem, or is a slotted hole cut into the facia panel?
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Stephenaspr; 08-01-2022 at 01:36 AM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I have this exact set up on my 2014 RTS...I don't remember the hose routing...I used the supplied instructions...

If I can look without taking a lot of panels off I will...

I don't remember cutting a slotted hole, BUT its been since 2015...

Contact me thru the PM option & MAYBE I can take and send pictures...

larryd

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenaspr View Post
    I am installing a iSCI hand operated brake system on my 2014 RT-S, and am having problems with the routing of the brake hose through / around the handlebar stem / facia plate.
    Does anyone have this kit fitted to their RT-S, and can possibly give me some hints.
    Does the hose go under the glove box and small switch panel, or is it fed further forward from the right hand side of the bike and does a sharp turn behind the handlebar stem, or is a slotted hole cut into the facia panel?
    Sent you a PM.
    -----
    Joshua
    2012 Victory Vision
    2016 Spyder F3S
    2019 Spyder RT Limited
    2016 F3S , Triple Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenaspr View Post
    I installed the ISCI handbrake on my 2016 RT-S last summer. Here is a link where I have some photos. The hand brake install is about half way down the page.

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...pyder-RT-S-SM6