Spyder Garage

Angry Anyone received a Refund for Spyder F3 Sprockets purchased pre-recall?

Has anyone received a refund for Spyder F3 sprockets that you purchased that is specified in the sprocket recall notice? I contacted BRP, got a case #, and they said to send them a copy of the purchases. I have emailed BRP (e2case@brp.com) a copy of the purchases several times (since June 15) and got no response. I called them today and they said they they never got them. So I sent them again (for the third time). Also sent a copy to brp.service.com
    God bless those who serve/served our country!

Spyder Garage

I WOULDN'T expect any reimbursement to be fast tracked. they will have it in there system, validate the purchase, and probably only give you credit for 1 sprocket. then it will probably be credited when full recall is done, not the intermediate timeline
    2015 Spyder RT Ltd- bUrp - only add the "U", 2010 Honda NT700V-red,2010 Honda NT700V-silver retired @201,111 miles, 1997 Honda PC800, 1996 Honda PC800, Honda CT500, Honda Shadow 500, 1978 Suzuki GS550, 1973 Suzuki TC125, other assorted smaller bikes, Suzuki TM400

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

They gave me a credit towards what I spent to have the sprocket replaced that I can use at any CanAm dealer.

Spyder Garage

Same with me. Only will give you credit to use at a Can-Am dealer.
    God bless those who serve/served our country!