Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default RT-S

Didn't put down a deposit but worked out a deal with my local dealer and I got first crack at a Orbital Blue that will arrive in either April or May. This deal will happen and I'll be on mine by June. I test drove one with my wife in October and she loved it and said, "this is a done deal". Now we have some wonderful trips planned.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Just put down a down payment on a RT-A&C -Silver

Wife and I went for a test drive and loved it. Should be here by mid Febuary. Can't wait to enjoy the ride.

Spyder Garage

Just a reminder! Add your name to the list if you have ordered an RT and/or Trailer.

"We are all scattered", and from all over the world!
    AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, Il, IN, KS, KY, La, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, Canada & Australia

If I have forgotten a state or Country let me know!!!
    I am trying my best to stay on top of this thread.

Count is at:
    64-RT'S & 23- Trailers
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

http://www.farriscustoms.com

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default What an experience!

We did!!
    It is FINALLY ready! We will pick up our orbital blue rts-se5 Sat! unfortunately we were the guinea pigs for the cb unit & that experience sucked! Told them to order it in Dec. (when we plcd the deposit) they orderd it after the rt. arrived!! (2 weeks ago) Tried to put it in & found out the harness is sold separately! Now we wait for that to arrive & will have to go back to have it installed. (into WA.!)
    None the less @ least we will have her home tomorrow!! can't wait!
    P.s. where did any of you purchase the extended "Best" warranty???

P.S.S. to give you an idea...the sales man didn't know we put a deposit, (he WAS there) nor was he awair we got a $200. discount for doing so ... we think he almost sold OUR bike!! ("didn't know it had arrived...")

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Running Bear View Post
    We did!!
    It is FINALLY ready! We will pick up our orbital blue rts-se5 Sat! unfortunately we were the guinea pigs for the cb unit & that experience sucked! Told them to order it in Dec. (when we plcd the deposit) they orderd it after the rt. arrived!! (2 weeks ago) Tried to put it in & found out the harness is sold separately! Now we wait for that to arrive & will have to go back to have it installed. (into WA.!)
    None the less @ least we will have her home tomorrow!! can't wait!
    P.s. where did any of you purchase the extended "Best" warranty???

P.S.S. to give you an idea...the sales man didn't know we put a deposit, (he WAS there) nor was he awair we got a $200. discount for doing so ... we think he almost sold OUR bike!! ("didn't know it had arrived...")
    welcome

Sorry to hear of the extra you had to purchase But none the less, excited it is

I purchased my 3-yr extended warranty threw my Dealer. Check with yours.
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

Spyder Garage

Default rt a/c orbital blue

ordered in december not in yet
    what is your count of a/c models....ordered....delivered

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by new river View Post
    ordered in december not in yet
    what is your count of a/c models....ordered....delivered

I didn't keep a seperate count on the RT'S. But there are several who ordered their a/c
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BumbleBee View Post
    welcome

Sorry to hear of the extra you had to purchase But none the less, excited it is

I purchased my 3-yr extended warranty threw my Dealer. Check with yours.
    Hello thank you.
    How much did you pay for your extended warr?
    Our dealer (NO SURPRISE) hasn't gotten back to us yet..
    the sales man was let go...

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

One more RT with mine ,no trailer

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Cool RLimited Edition, with CB and Intercom.

If nothing goes bonkers, I should pick up the new 2011 White Limited on Saturday morning. Sold my 2011 Harley Ultra Classic Limited. My wife wants to ride, but I can afford 1 bike, not 2. So we are geting the Spyder.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BuddaBelly View Post
    If nothing goes bonkers, I should pick up the new 2011 White Limited on Saturday morning. Sold my 2011 Harley Ultra Classic Limited. My wife wants to ride, but I can afford 1 bike, not 2. So we are geting the Spyder.

We love our 2011 Limited. Didn't pop for the CB, though. Congrats on your new Spyder.