Spyder Garage

Default Ironic - 2023 line-up reveal while people still wait on 2022's?!?

Got an Email this morning urging me to tune in on August 7th for the reveal of the 2023 lineup. This when a number of folks have yet to get their 2022 Spyders/Rykers due to the wait for parts to complete them. So, I'm wondering, where did BRP get the parts to build 2023 models? Inquiring minds want to know.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by oldguyinTX View Post
    Got an Email this morning urging me to tune in on August 7th for the reveal of the 2023 lineup. This when a number of folks have yet to get their 2022 Spyders/Rykers due to the wait for parts to complete them. So, I'm wondering, where did BRP get the parts to build 2023 models? Inquiring minds want to know.
    Exactly. I got that same email. My response was to unsubscribe from all future emails. Marketing malarkey doesn't interest me.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Same with BRP Ski Doo's. They have shipped some '23 with parts missing already to my local dealer.
    John
    "some suffer from insanity, I choose to enjoy it"
    '15 F3S SE6
    '01 FLHR
    Ski Doo 1200's
    Boats
    2015 F3S SE6 , Magnesium

Spyder Garage

Guess they are betting it will be better since they probably have not started building them yet and won't be available till after the first of the year.
    2019 RT Limited , Phoenix Orange

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by oldguyinTX View Post
    I am thinking the same thing. They need to get 22 fixed before trying a repeat in 23. Just my humble opinion.

There is a lot of BS (balony sandwitches) going on right now. Was checking out new cars, for the heck of it. I did have a good offer for trade in on my 17 Outback with 33K miles. Was interested in a Forester. They have NONE. They don't know when they will. They are selling for MSRP...period. They are charging a $499 ADMN fee...period. They are NOT getting my business...period.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default Ungrateful whiners

Come on guys you know fuel will be $20 bucks a gallon by the time you can get one and if you could get it to the pump without a front sprocket the power would be off and your bank wouldn't be honouring your card anyway.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2017 F3S Daytona , Circuit Yellow Metalic

Spyder Garage

BRP said you could look at them, and you can buy one. But I don't see anywhere that says you can actually have one! Can you imagine the profit margin when selling something that you don't have?
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

More or less as the stock options. Put a price on something that doesn't exist.
    2018 Spyder F3 Ltd
    2018 F3 Ltd. , Black/Dark

Spyder Garage

My 2021 RT SE6 is for sale and it actually exists.

I got the same Email.

Same from GMC, Ford and Dodge---Fantastic sales but no stock to sell!

Sam
    2021 Spyder RT ES6 PETROL metallic. Carthage, Missouri 64836