Spyder Garage

Default Any recommendations on an Exhaust for 2019, 900 cc Ryker?

Hello..
    I'm looking for info on a exhaust system for my can am ryker 2019, 900 cc

I have a very loud system on it right now.. not exactly sure who's.. could be rls or the 2 brothers.. not sure..bought it used off here I think 2 yrs ago..
    I'm told that it is too loud.. that the continuous thunder sounds like a chainsaw running with no let up..
    I do admit.. it can give headaches lol.
    So I'm looking at purchasing a different muffler.. I like the thumping Harley clicking sounds .. not sure how to describe it.. that when throttle is turned .. the exhaust is loud but not constantly loud.. (sorry if I'm not making sense)
    Do you have any recommendations that will ship to Canada

Thanks
    Sue

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

https://www.rlsexhaust.com/collections/ryker If you look at the top of their page they have some videos also.
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

My suggestion is RLS, as posted above, and choose their quietest model. Keep in mind that even that will be louder than a stock muffler.

Another option is get a used stock muffler off someone who is upgrading to something louder.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by strictlyred View Post
    Hello..
    I'm looking for info on a exhaust system for my can am ryker 2019, 900 cc

I have a very loud system on it right now.. not exactly sure who's.. could be rls or the 2 brothers.. not sure..bought it used off here I think 2 yrs ago..
    I'm told that it is too loud.. that the continuous thunder sounds like a chainsaw running with no let up..
    I do admit.. it can give headaches lol.
    So I'm looking at purchasing a different muffler.. I like the thumping Harley clicking sounds .. not sure how to describe it.. that when throttle is turned .. the exhaust is loud but not constantly loud.. (sorry if I'm not making sense)
    Do you have any recommendations that will ship to Canada

Thanks
    Sue
    That HARLEY sound / cadence is a result of the way they have the timing configured for their V-twin. ...It will sound this way with any muffler on it or no muffler ..... Since you bought it used can you get the OEM muffler from the owner ..... good luck .... Mike