Spyder Garage

Default New Mirrors on my new bars

Got my new mirrors installed and really like them. Much better than the end bar mounted mirrors. These are mounted on my new handlebars. David

thumbnail.jpg thumbnail (1).jpg
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 07-14-2022 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Fixed attach display

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
    Got my new mirrors installed and really like them. Much better than the end bar mounted mirrors. These are mounted on my new handlebars. David

thumbnail.jpg thumbnail (1).jpg
    Those look just like mine. Great visibility to each side. I kept the original oem mirrors but added the round convex mirrors onto them for added blinds pot protection.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 07-14-2022 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Fixed quote display

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Markubis View Post
    Those look just like mine. Great visibility to each side. I kept the original oem mirrors but added the round convex mirrors onto them for added blinds pot protection.
    The new bars are much thicker than the oem bars. I could have drill them out, but decided not to. I can see much better with these.
    David

Spyder Garage

I have one too. I replaced my factory mirrors coz’ I keep on hitting of them so I have to constantly readjust…..these are much more on a better place and the visibility angle is much better imho and also looks much better. I just wished that they came “blue” tinted for lesser glare.