Spyder Garage

Default Finally did my MotoHorn install!

Finally got around to install Lamonster's MotoHorn on my 2017 F3 Limited. It has just been too hot to do it before today. Install was straight forward after watching Lamonster's install video. I sure fell sorry for anybody that gets in my way now. That thing is loud. I put the chrome one on my F3 Limited. Install roughly 2 hours including panel remove and reattachment.

2017 F3 Limited in Intense Red Pearl

2008 Triumph Rocket (SOLD)

2002 Honda VTX 1800 C ( SOLD)

2014 Triumph Thunderbird Commander

Spyder Garage

still waiting for my 3 from motohorn 2 for bikes 1 for truck cost me $180 for all 3
    2019 f3t , titanium

Spyder Garage

Just finished up my install also. I didn't like the look of the clamps and I wanted it to be stealth looking so I opted for black for my F3-T , moved it to the left side and higher. Pleased with the looks and yeah get in my way now and you'll know it!

Definitely loud.
    Current: "Scarlett", 2017 Can Am F3-T, SE6, Intense Red Pearl.
    BRP heated grips, DIY brake light strip and turn signal strips, Chrome/LED brake light tag frame, SpyderPops bumpskid, Baja Ron swaybar and billet links, Lamonster Third Peg, BRP Adjustable Passenger Backrest, SpyderPops Missing Belt Guard, ShowChrome oversize brake pedal, TricLED foglights.

Previous: "Synthia", 2014 Can Am Spyder RT, SM6, Pearl White.

Spyder Garage

Gave one to my GF for her 2021 F3L and installed it last week. We went on a week long tour of the Western Carolinas/Tennessee area. Just for grins had her lean on it going through some of the tunnels on the Blue Ridge Parkway. Absolutely hilarious! I think she may have rattled some concrete loose on some of the tunnels!! Got one on order now for my 2020 RTL.
    2020 RT Limited Deep Marsala Chrome

2020 RT Limited , Marsala Red

Spyder Garage

robtdonna, How about a nice close -up pic of that install. I've got a F3 Special Series with the orange frame and can't do the clamps either. Thx.

Spyder Garage

I'll do my best for you. Already tried, but the black on black does what I meant it to do, blends in. I'll give it another try tomorrow.

OK, pics added, sometimes you have to use a REAL camera, not a cell phone! . I'll PM you some other info.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by robtdonna; 07-13-2022 at 08:57 AM. Reason: added pics
    Current: "Scarlett", 2017 Can Am F3-T, SE6, Intense Red Pearl.
    BRP heated grips, DIY brake light strip and turn signal strips, Chrome/LED brake light tag frame, SpyderPops bumpskid, Baja Ron swaybar and billet links, Lamonster Third Peg, BRP Adjustable Passenger Backrest, SpyderPops Missing Belt Guard, ShowChrome oversize brake pedal, TricLED foglights.

Previous: "Synthia", 2014 Can Am Spyder RT, SM6, Pearl White.