Spyder Garage

Default Rash of new idiots on 2 wheels

2019 Rally , Black

Spyder Garage

That second one is priceless! Did you catch the BURN at 3:00 in? HS!

'15 F3-S Pure Magnesium Metallic - Mad Max Edition
    '15 Mclaren 650S Coupe - Aurora Blue

"You Were Really Flyin', When I Passed You Back There!"

Chuck
    2015 F3-S , Pure Magnesium Metallic/Steel Black Metallic

Spyder Garage

Right on the nosey.

There's a crosswalk through an intersection at the local ferry terminal that these jokers blow through regularly regardless of whether they have the light.
    One lady in particular I've nearly run over a few times now because she pulls this crap every single day. I'll have the light, still slow down and look before initiating the turn, looks clear, start to go and BAM! she comes flying off the sidewalk and through the crosswalk at 20-30mph.
    Seems as though no amount of legislation or reasoning will ever get it through their heads to either slow down and mind the crosswalk if they're going to be pedestrians, or get off the sidewalk and mind the traffic lights if they're going to behave like a motor vehicle.
    They just do what they want, and you're somehow in the wrong if you call them out.

I guess when they end up with car parts sticking out of their skulls, then maybe they'll get it...but I sure as hell will not be paying their medical bills or funeral expenses.

Spyder Garage

I deal with these idiots who think the road is their personal playground. Sorry for the crappy footage. Just got my gopro and still playing with it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udYoJicUgHYhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udYoJicUgHY
    21 Spyder base F3

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Never a shortage of stupid drivers !

Spyder Garage

It looks like the second video has been taken down. Community Guideline violation?
    2022 RT S2S
    It's easier to get forgiveness than permission

Spyder Garage

Even Duct Tape can't fix Stupid.
    The ones around here are the electric bikes that look like a Honda Grom.
    They are all over the road, don't need a license or insurance and only need to wear a bicycle helmet.
    Here we have no-fault insurance, so guess who pays if one hits you.

Spyder Garage

Over the next few months, Thanksgiving until Easter, South Florida will be under siege the worst drivers from elsewhere in the USA.
    With luck, between those bad car drivers, and the idiots on scooters, Darwin rules will prevail...

Spyder Garage

One word: Millennials
    Sold: 2020RT base with numerous improvements and farkles
    Previous 2 wheels: 3 BMWs, 1 Honda, 1 Yamaha and 1 Husqvarna

Spyder Garage

Think about it like this. If it wasn't for the idiots, what would conversations be like! Just my own thoughts.
    2005 Roadtrek Chevy 210P
    2020 RT Limited-Chalk White SE6

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by WilcoJunoHotel View Post
    Maybe but doubtful...around here, more likely illegals

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by WilcoJunoHotel View Post

100%. In my neck of the woods, we have a college right in the middle of town. These (dam) 2-wheelers are zipping around and through traffic with total abandon. They've already hit and injured pedestrians and they've caused several car accidents. I followed one and paced it at 35 MPH! I'm pretty sure there's legislation being drafted right now to place restrictions on the operators of these things; I hope.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PMK View Post
    Over the next few months, Thanksgiving until Easter, South Florida will be under siege the worst drivers from elsewhere in the USA.
    With luck, between those bad car drivers, and the idiots on scooters, Darwin rules will prevail...
    already here in manatee county, did a nice 145 miles today and had a motorhome pull out in front of me ( all of this happened on county roads out in the boonies no less)
    3 cars in a row run stop sign/ steer carcass lined up on the side of road oozing goo onto roadway ( the smell was awesome) rubbernecker with 2 right side flats because went of shoulder
    and tore out the sidewall of the tires. camper with mass tag going 20 in a 60. then mass tag P/U going 80 in 45.
    i had 96 minutes of footage cut down to 24 minutes just to eliminate all the cursing and cussing at fools. the best one was the car from jersey that stopped in the middle of the road so passenger
    could take pictures of the limas.... never mind about the debri trucks running 70 mph with 60 thousand pound of trees.
    i had lots of awesome footage ruined by idiots. i like to keep my channel family/kid friendly and christian like but when i spend 2 hours editing it ruins it for me.