Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    It's a NEW bike that they &$#@#$ up!!!! Take it back and tell them to fix it, it's really not that hard if they know what they are doing!!! Don't lay down and take it like this, fix it right, or find some one that will help you to make it a manual fill!!! good luck!!
    I took it back to the dealer this morning. They looked up the Fault code C21E1 and called BP and was told it is probably an air leak making the compressor to keep pumping. That raises the pressure. I don't really know but told them to keep it till they have it fixed.
    2021 RT Limited
    Asphalt Grey
    Lamonster RT phone mount
    Sena SMH-10
    Lamonster Belt Tensioner w/ larger roller
    Spyderpops Missing Belt Guard
    Garmin's GPS

Spyder Garage

Add my 22 RTL with 1600 miles to the list of ACS failures. My wife and I were riding Saturday on a road with a few dips when "suspension failure" message popped up. I stopped, shut it off and it was gone...at least for a few miles down the road. Got back home and checked the sensor linkage, it was connected. It still had air in the bag. I bleed it off and then started, put in gear and released the p brake. Still no compressor. Checked all the fuses, none popped. I removed the rear seat and had a look nothing that I could tell was disconnected but couldn't tell which connector was for the compressor. I used a bicycle tire pump to pump in around 70psi and done the start, in gear ect ect. The air did bleed off to normal suspension height. Took it for a ten minute ride one up and no message. Now after my ramble... Where and which connector is for the compressor? I want to do a preliminary electrical check before taking it to the dealer. Thanks in advance
    22 RTL Hyper Silver. BajaRon sway bar, Lamonster bar riser, belt tensioner and big brake pedal…more to come.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gerald37 View Post
    Were is the fuse located?
    There is no separate fuse for the air compressor. I have a 2014 RTS. My air compressor would not stop running until there was about 150psi in the air bag. Just take the cover off the Left side fuse box and remove the "R4 Suspension Relay". The diagram on the cover of the fuse box will show you the correct relay. The air compressor will no longer run but the control switch in the dash will still function as normal. There will be no error codes. I weigh 170lbs. I manually put 40psi into the air bag with a battery powered small air pump through the Schrader valve under the seat on the right side of the spyder. This gave me a much better ride than the auto settings before it stopped working. Hope this will help answer your questions.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk View Post
    There is no separate fuse for the air compressor. I have a 2014 RTS. My air compressor would not stop running until there was about 150psi in the air bag. Just take the cover off the Left side fuse box and remove the "R4 Suspension Relay". The diagram on the cover of the fuse box will show you the correct relay. The air compressor will no longer run but the control switch in the dash will still function as normal. There will be no error codes. I weigh 170lbs. I manually put 40psi into the air bag with a battery powered small air pump through the Schrader valve under the seat on the right side of the spyder. This gave me a much better ride than the auto settings before it stopped working. Hope this will help answer your questions.
    Thanks for the reply Nighthawk, but you really do need to check the dates before posting a reply in any thread!!

Unless you've been continually posting in any given thread from its inception, then it ALWAYS pays to check AT LEAST the START date of the thread (on the first post) AND the dates on the last few posts in the thread.

In this particular case, those last few posts were made back in July of 2022, so I'd really hope they've got it sorted by now!

That said, thanks for making the effort to tell everyone about the fuses or lack there-off anyway!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!