Spyder Garage

Default Best dealers for service in Indiana?

I see a list of several Can-Am dealers in Indiana. Does anyone have a preference when it comes to the quality of service on the Spyder?

I'm looking to buy an RTL, probably via imotorsports, but would like a good local dealer for maintenance and warranty work. Any suggestions?

I know there's a difference between being certified and being good, I'm just looking for recommendations. If folks could chime in with their experiences here I'd appreciate it.
    2022 RT S2S
    It's easier to get forgiveness than permission

Spyder Garage

Where in Indiana?

Spyder Garage

I'm in Avon, just west of Indy.
    2022 RT S2S

Spyder Garage

Hi newdave. Everyone will have their opinions - here's mine:

Dreyer Honda Canam - Indianapolis, IN - Newer Canam Dealer - active with the local US Spyder Riders Brickyard Chapter <---We have a FB Group btw. Dreyer's Sales Team is amazing and their Service Team is learning (not to say they are bad, they are not - they are new and getting better and better).

Maximum Powersports - Peru, IN - This dealer has been around forever. The old Service Manager Pam was AMAZING! She semi-retired. I would drive from the Southside of Indy to Peru to use them if I needed warranty work on the wife's Spyder - though now I likely would use Dreyer as well.

Flat-out Motorsports - Indianapolis, IN - Me personally? I wouldn't send my enemy here. Various reasons - can detail them offline if truly interested. I won't put them on blast here anymore than what I just said.

Accessory Installs / Oil changes / Simple Stuff - I do that as a hobby but keep quite a wait list - as it is a hobby - Richardson Spyder Shop (Southwest side of Indianapolis) - also have a FB page.
    -----
    Joshua
    2012 Victory Vision
    2016 Spyder F3S
    2019 Spyder RT Limited
    2016 F3S , Triple Black

Spyder Garage

Thanks Joshua.

I’ve dealt with Dreyer many times. Always had a good experience, but getting an independent thumbs up concerning Spyder is always good.

I got the same vibe from FO you seem to have. They seem to be more of a boutique.

Like you, I do most of the simple stuff myself. If it can just be bolted on, I’m game.
    2022 RT S2S

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I'm late to this party, but I would add a plug for Dryer's.... They are super nice and treat you well. I'm down by Evansville and use Big 4 Cycle.

SpyderLovers Ambassador Little Blue's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Indiana

...Just thought, I would post something here.

Anyone know an Indiana Shop that will install an Auto/Car Tire on your Spyder?
    I have used FO for years and they are okay. They will Only install 'OEM TIRES'.

Stay Healthy. ....
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH A SPYDER
    Ryde with a Friend and be Safe

My Spyder .....'Little Blue-Boy'
    2016 RT Limited , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by newdave View Post
    I see a list of several Can-Am dealers in Indiana. If folks could chime in with their experiences here I'd appreciate it.

~~~most of my kin is Hoosier. I represent a shift in that algorithm having been born in Detroit

Best,

Jake
    Reddick Fla.
    Never rely on the glory of the morning nor your Mother-in-Laws smile- Japanese Proverb
    2021 Can Am Spyder RT Limited
    2020 Rally , Black