Spyder Garage

Default Where did you mount your Show Chrome Accessory Fuse Block on your Ryker?

Is anyone using one of these Show Chrome Accessories (41-403) Electronic Fuse Blocks on their Ryker, and if so, where exactly did you mount it? Thanks. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0843NGX6Q...roduct_details
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 07-04-2022 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Briefly stated question in the title... ;-)

Spyder Garage

Default I have the same question on the fuse block

I haven't installed mine yet, and I saw your post, did you end up installing it yet and what location did you choose

Spyder Garage

So in case any one is interested, I sent an email to the folks at Big Bike Parts, and they said they installed theirs on top of the fuse box that is next to the battery. Unfortunately, they didn't send me any photos, but were very helpful in terms of getting back to me. Once I get mine installed, I will post some photos.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 07-20-2022 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Spacing & clarity....

Spyder Garage

Waiting to see yours!
    U.S.Marine Corps
    Vietnam-Veteran 68/69

Spyder Garage

Default Location of Fuze Block

I mounted the show chrome accessory fuse block on my 2021 RTL under the panel in front trunk that is removed to check the antifreeze. It’s not a Ryker but may help.
    Jim
    Attached Images Attached Images