Spyder Garage

Talking couple of Dayton Spyders here

Long time harleyrider (still got a couple) but the wife convinced me we needed a spyder, She liked it so much she decided we needed two of them one for each of us, So now on Sundays instead of the harley ride we jump on the spyders and roll. More fun then a barrel of monkeys and a heck of a lot cheaper..SO if you see a Yellow one and a Red one buzzing around North of Dayton say Hi.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Stroke1 View Post
    Long time harleyrider (still got a couple) but the wife convinced me we needed a spyder, She liked it so much she decided we needed two of them one for each of us, So now on Sundays instead of the harley ride we jump on the spyders and roll. More fun then a barrel of monkeys and a heck of a lot cheaper..SO if you see a Yellow one and a Red one buzzing around North of Dayton say Hi.
    welcome Dayton is about halfway between my home in London, Ontario and Gatlinburg, TN, so that is where we usually stay on the way down to the "Spyders in the Smokies" event in September. This year, we were at the Dayton North Airport Red Roof Inn. As you can see from the attached pic, it was pretty damp this time around.
    Congrats on your dual purchase!

Bruce
    Bruce Brown
    London, Ontario, Canada
    Spyder Ambassador (Ret.)
    2009 Moto Guzzi Stelvio "Silvia Dionisio"
    Help us fight prostate cancer: http://motorcycleridefordad.org/

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'WOW, what a ride!'"

Spyder Garage

welcome
    ata = allergic to asphalt

My mods: https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...ead.php?t=5753
    There are two kinds of people: (1) those who can read, reason and apply the experiences of others; and (2) those who just have to pee on the electric fence. ataDude, 2009

My Spyder:

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Dayton Spyders here

Hi,

Newto this forum, not new to riding (long time Harley rider too), working on getting an RT Audio and Convenience with trailer. We live north of Dayton and hope to join you all soon. We can't wait to get back into riding again. Had to get off two-wheelers due to medical issues. Just test drove an RT this past week and definitely going to get one.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Like to invite you to picnic on September 11th

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=22382

Spyder Garage

Welcome! I'm south of Dayton, in Centerville. Where'd you buy your Spyders?
    Happy 2010 Orbital Blue Spyder RT-S Owner
    TricLED Vader Lightswith Blue Tunnel Lights Option, Aqua Glo-Ryders, TricLED Fender Lights, TricLED Invisible Brake/Running Lights, TricLED Trunk Light.