Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Default Bought an ign kit fm BajaRon, sent an email question, why no answer..??

I bought at the BajaRon`s Shop the ignition kit for my spyder (V2).
    I received the item and have a question. I wrote email to him, but i dont receive answer.

Is it normal or did someone know if he is on holiday..??

Greetings from Germany
    Reiner
    2014 STS SE5 , circuit yellow (metallic)

Spyder Garage

It is quite uncommon for him to miss a message and even more rare for him not to reply to one he's received; but it could occur for any number of reasons, maybe even just because your email provider name & extn isn't one seen very often in the USA, so it's been routed to his junk mail folder - or could it be that his reply is in your junk mail folder??

If not either of those, I'm sure it's still not necessarily anything drastic, more likely just a missed message or some other simple over-sight. Have you tried sending him a PM here?? Or contacting him via his faceache page; or calling him??
    (Please do take the time difference into account tho - as I type this reply it's still well before dawn on Monday 20 June where he normally is! ) It also might be worth checking out his Sponsor page here (linked below ) & trying any/another of those methods of contacting him at a more appropriate time; and please do remember that while he does run a business, he's not necessarily there 24/7....

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...rs-amp-Helmets

Good Luck!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

thanks, i will try to send a message by pn-system on this interface..

Many thanks

SpyderLovers Ambassador Little Blue's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default PM Him on the Forum

....I agree he should respond to your Email.

A better way would be to contact BajaRon
    using this Forum.

Hopefully this will help you with the connection. ......
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH A SPYDER
    Ryde with a Friend and be Safe

My Spyder .....'Little Blue-Boy'
    2016 RT Limited , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

I'm sure he's not ignoring you. I bought a new helmet from him a while back and even though it might take a day or two he always responded. Chances are he's just a busy guy and will get back to you. He takes care of his customers.

Those who say " I can't" will always be right.
    2014 RT Limited , pewter (magnesium?)

Spyder Garage

My bad! Not sure what happened to those emails. As other than phone, email is a very good way to contact me. I have replied to your PM. Hopefully, the answer will help you.

I never ignore anyone. So, if you don't hear from me. It's nothing more than a failure somewhere along the line. I'm not answering as much on the weekends as I used to. So it may be I just haven't seen the emails yet.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

thanks to all

I got in contact with Ron by PN

Reiner

Spyder Garage

I live about 15 miles from BajaRon's shop. I had no idea there was a normal Can-Am Spyder Shop ( not Dealership ) anywhere close till a few weeks ago. I drove down to his shop a couple of days ago to see his shop and ask a question about the Horn on my 2011 Spyder RTS. I should have got his Mechanic's name but I never .... BUT ... when I pulled in front of his shop, this young man stopped working on a Spyder to ask if he could help me, and in a few minutes he asked me to pull just inside the door. He ran a floor jack under my Spyder and scooted under it, and then told me more about my bike in just a few minutes than I had any idea about before. I am a 71 year old Retired Mechanic, and although I never worked on a Spyder I do know when the Mechanic knows what he is talking about..... and this young man sure knew what he was talking about! He never worked on my bike ... but he would have if I had asked I'm sure ... he shook my hand and never Charged me a dime ... I do all my own work... but for sure I will Buy all and any Spyder parts that I need for my bike from BajaRon. It was a Real Pleasure to meet someone with this young mans know how and Business thinking. I think this company will go far. Thank You !
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 06-24-2022 at 03:46 AM. Reason: ' 's ;-)
    2011 RTS Spyder