Spyder Garage

Default Is there a Hot Springs Spyder Rally - 2022 Version happening?

Anybody heard anything about a rally in 2022. I thought 2021 was very successful, especially for the first year.
    2019 RT Limited , Phoenix Orange

Spyder Garage

I was wondering the same thing. We went to the 2021 rally. I too thought it was a very good Rally and there were a lot of Spyders there.
    I done some research online about Hot Springs Ark but did not see anything about a 2022 Spyder Rally. It would be great if they did
    plan one for 2022. We would be there for sure. Hopefully someone from the Central Ark spyder club will see this and respond.
    Last edited by Partzman23; 06-17-2022 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Spacing
    2017 RTL Asphalt Grey Metallic Chrome
    2017 RTL , Asphalt Grey Mettalic

Spyder Garage

Have not heard or seen anything about the rally for 2022. We also attended the 2021 version.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 06-18-2022 at 05:09 PM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Guess it's a well kept secret or it's not going to happen this year. Have not been able to locate any info.

Spyder Garage

There will be no Hot Springs Spyder Rally this year. Although our first rally last year was very successful, and it appeared most people enjoyed themselves, there were a few bugs that needed worked out. If things fall into place, the plan is to have one in 2023.

Thanks for your interest.

Jerry
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

What time of the year was this rally ?

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by troop View Post
    What time of the year was this rally ?
    Last year it was June 10-12, 2021 in Hot Springs, AR.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Copperman View Post
    There will be no Hot Springs Spyder Rally this year. Although our first rally last year was very successful, and it appeared most people enjoyed themselves, there were a few bugs that needed worked out. If things fall into place, the plan is to have one in 2023.

Jerry
    Thanks for the info Jerry. When the info gets posted for next year I will get signed up.

Spyder Garage

Default Hot Springs AR Rally

Jerry
    Are there any new updates on the possibility a 2023 event could be in the works?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Murray56 View Post
    Are there any new updates on the possibility a 2023 event could be in the works?
    We've recently had a change of leadership at our US Spyder Ryder, Central Arkansas, Chapter. They're putting together a committee to see about a Rally for 2024. Stay tuned. Where in Arkansas are you?
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

We've recently had a change of leadership at our US Spyder Ryder, Central Arkansas, Chapter. They're putting together a committee to see about a Rally for 2024. Stay tuned. Where in Arkansas are you?
    We are located in Hot Springs.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I recall there was a serious Spyder rider, user name Big Juice I think, that lived in Hot Springs, haven't seen a comment from him in a while. He was always had an interesting contribution to the forum.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-26-2023 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Fixed username ;-)

Spyder Garage

He hasn't been here since the middle of Feb. Bill. He may have been on Trike Talk but haven't looked.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Not on TrikeTalk either, I go there often, but TT has become, uhhh, not interesting at all. I've been there a long time, not a criticism, it just is what is. Think it was 'Big Juice', maybe he will be back.