Spyder Garage

Arrow Seat installation dilemma

Hey All,

I'm back and seeking some more advice as a new F3 owner.

My bike comes with one seat and a trunk with a keylock behind that seat instead of a second seat. I'm looking to install a two seat option on my bike and found this seat from Ultimate seats that I'm interested in: https://ultimateseats.ca/f3-seat-dri...ger-backrest-1

I'm looking for quality, comfort and the ability to remove the passenger backrest when riding solo.

When calling to check inventory I was told that they only have the option with two 'brackets' (not sure what that's referring to) and that not all Spyders are compatible.

I have no idea what that means and what to do - that's where I rely on you all for help.

What kind of seat would work for what I need and can anyone help me understand what one bracket vs two brackets means and/or if having the trunk space would complicate my installation for any reason? (I'm open to removing the trunk completely if that's even possible).

Bonus thanks if you could recommend seat alternatives that still allow for the passenger backrest to be easily removable.

Cheers!

Spyder Garage

Not sure what F3 you have but on my 2020 F3-S Special Series I have a small lockable and removable trunk and 2 piece seat. The trunk removes/installs just like the passenger seat, with a press and twist of the key like when opening frunk. I have the BRP passenger backrest as well that is super easy to remove. Simply remove straps from hooks under passenger seat and then push forward on backrest, it is spring loaded.

Not sure if this helps as I am not sure what is meant by brackets.