Spyder Garage

Default Changing Username

Is there a way to change my username? The current name I use is outdated and I would like to use one with more relevance and meaning. If not, should I simply join again under a new name? Thank you
    2022 RT Deep Marsala Metallic

Spyder Garage

Do NOT go joining under a new username, or you risk getting both the old & the new accounts banned!
    Check out the Forum Rules in Green up the top of most pages - Rule 8 is particularly applicable to this, and it says:

8. Multi accounts - Immediate & Permanent ban of all your accounts (some multi accounts are excluded, couples/roomates etc...).

That said....

Changing your username is not something that you should do regularly or lightly, and repeated changes probably won't do anything for your popularity &/or continued presence here, but if you really feel the need to change your username, send a Message to Admin via the Contact Us link at the bottom of every page, including:

1. your current username;
    2. the email address associated with that username (for identification purposes);
    3. your preferred new username with at least one alternative (in case your preferred is already taken or otherwise not available); and
    4. a current/valid email address to go with that username - it can be the same as your old email address, but only if it's still valid.

Over to you!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

As Peter says. That's how I changed my username a few years ago. Be aware the name on all your posts will change except not inside message portions quoted by another poster.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Many thanks Peter. I didn't think to look in the rules area so you may have saved me from spyderlovers oblivion.
    2022 RT Deep Marsala Metallic