Spyder Garage

Default Thumbs up on SpyderPops SpyderBags!

About 600 miles into our 2022 S2S and loving the bike. I had very little issue getting used to driving it, coming from many years of 2 wheels.
    The one thing that threw me and my wife off was the storage.
    By the numbers, the Spyder has more storage volume than the Victory CCT we have been riding since 2014. We were just bothered by the opening of the saddle bags. All our “stuff” (extra gloves, glasses, sun screen, etc) would bounce around and fall out when we opened the lid. after discussion we bought the SpyderBags from SpyderPops.
    These, while a little pricey compared to the Hopnel bags, are just what we needed. The adjustable inner divider is great for the "stuff" we keep when we are just around town and day rides. Keeps things very handy and organized.
    We are planning a trip to Churchill Downs for Father's Day, we may take the dividers out to maximize packing, but we are not sure yet. We have to practice packing the Spyder for a weekend trip - but these bags look like they will hold a ton of stuff.

They get a big 👍👍 from this new Spyder owner and his wife.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2022 Sea to Sky

Spyder Garage

I like how the side pouch is designed to fit nicely into the indentation on the inside of the saddle bag door.
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited

Spyder Garage

I bought the Hopnel bag set for the frunk and trunk last year prior to a trip. I can tell you those are made from some paper-thin material and the zippers only have so many zips in them. Seems like a get what you pay for item. I assume the saddle bag liners would be the same.
    2018 Spyder RT Limited

Spyder Garage

I too bought the SpyderPops SpyderBags and they are great at keeping things organized in the saddlebags. Mine came yesterday. Good quality material, strong zippers. Very well made. I consider it a must have with the side opening bags.
    2022 Spyder RT Limited. Comfort seat, adjustable wind deflectors, Baja Ron Sway bar.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DuckDodgers View Post
    I bought the Hopnel bag set for the frunk and trunk last year prior to a trip. I can tell you those are made from some paper-thin material and the zippers only have so many zips in them. Seems like a get what you pay for item. I assume the saddle bag liners would be the same.
    I bought the same frunk and trunk liners. Haven't used them yet, but heading out for a long weekend next week and will give them a try.
    2022 Sea to Sky

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jesster72 View Post
    I bought the same frunk and trunk liners. Haven't used them yet, but heading out for a long weekend next week and will give them a try.
    I've had the Hopnel bags for years. 3 tips:

1. Trim the loose threads near the zippers as they snag.

2. A little bit of lip balm on the zippers really helps.

3. Someone make a small cargo net that keeps sundries in the open spots the side bag covers and the top of the trunk. Very handy for a few $$.

Lew L
    Last edited by Lew L; 06-10-2022 at 10:26 AM. Reason: speeling
    Kaos----- Gone but not forgotten.

2014 RTS in Circuit Yellow, farkle-ing addiction down to once every few months. ECU FLASH IS GREAT.
    2014 RTS , Circuit Yellow