Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

I was BORN a RACIST, because I am WHITE. At 75 years old, a 60% Disabled veteran (USAF 1966-1970) service connected and still white, apparently I am still a Racist. Being a WASP, upper middle class, Multiple business owner, educated, staunch Republican and despiser of anything non-right wing, the left labels me automatically. The icing on the cake is that I am a devout CHRISTIAN, which is against everything the left stands for. I am licensed to carry so I do, concealed and OPEN when I ride my Tricycle or one of my Motorcycles. See how long this post stays up!
    2021 Spyder RT ES6 PETROL metallic. Carthage, Missouri 64836

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman 2012 View Post
    I was BORN a RACIST, because I am WHITE. At 75 years old, a 60% Disabled veteran (USAF 1966-1970) service connected and still white, apparently I am still a Racist. Being a WASP, upper middle class, Multiple business owner, educated, staunch Republican and despiser of anything non-right wing, the left labels me automatically. The icing on the cake is that I am a devout CHRISTIAN, which is against everything the left stands for. I am licensed to carry so I do, concealed and OPEN when I ride my Tricycle or one of my Motorcycles. See how long this post stays up!
    You are self-labeling, it seems. I'm sure you know better than anyone else.
    Last edited by UtahPete; 07-30-2022 at 12:18 PM.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

I actually thought this thread was dead. But, since there is still some life, the police force where I live was labelled last week as a bunch of nazis by an attorney I never heard of or saw on tv. He was dressed in pimp style https://www.wikihow-fun.com/Look-Like-a-Pimp

The attorney is suing for millions b/c the poor boy is only 8 and did nothing wrong. He (the attorney) got one fact correct. The boy is 8, but has been picked up a number of times for stealing (shop lifting) and beating up a kid and stealing his bike. Each time the kid was taken home to his father in a police car, and the father was told what his son had done. You know how it goes with cell phones and taking videos. Someone videoed the police placing him in their cruiser. The kid is 8 and he was not man handled by the police. The video was shown on tv. The father should have been reported to social services. Instead, he got himself an attorney, who now tosses the nazi label around.

Okay, my bad. I labelled the attorney.
    Last edited by wyliec; 07-30-2022 at 06:54 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    You are self-labeling, it seems. I'm sure you know better than anyone else.
    Pete,

I got to thinking, and self labelling is not a bad thing, as long as you don't argue with yourself.