Spyder Garage

Default 2022 Spyder RT, RT Limited, and Sea To Sky Shop Manuals Now Available

Hey guys, the shop manuals for the 2022's are now available Click here I don't see anything for the F3's or Rykers. I haven't purchased mine yet but plan on doing so in the morning. I'll lyk how it looks after I do unless somebody beats me to it.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 06-05-2022 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Removed colour so all can see the link. :-/
    2022 Petrol Metallic RT Limited / 'PYDER'
    Peter Pan has struck again!

Spyder Garage

i've purchased both my '13 and '18 Service manuals from them and they're great, easily searchable, everything I'd want in a digital manual, and they often include all of the official marketing manuals, parts break-downs etc.
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

I purchased mine this morning. Everything worked fine. I do have to say the manual is lacking as to removing body panels which is why I really purchased it in the first place. It is definitely worth the money and will be a valuable resource to have.
    2022 Petrol Metallic RT Limited / 'PYDER'
    Peter Pan has struck again!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FrogmanDave View Post
    Hey guys, the shop manuals for the 2022's are now available Click here I don't see anything for the F3's or Rykers. I haven't purchased mine yet but plan on doing so in the morning. I'll lyk how it looks after I do unless somebody beats me to it.
    Just downloaded mine.

Thank you for the Link.
    2022 Spyder Sea to Sky Mystery Blue
    2009 Suzuki Boulevard M50 SE