Spyder Garage

Default 2020 Spyder RT Petrol Blue 11,600 miles Lots of Extras -- $21,000 (Metro Atlanta, GA)

Excellent condition. Garaged and well taken care of - oil changes and maintenance records available. Never damaged nor has it been in to dealer for any sort of repair. The only problem I had was with the brake light switch that failed around 9500 miles and I swapped it out myself ($50 fix). I also broke the right saddlebag plastic lever and I replaced that myself as well ($45). (Note that both of these issues would have been warranty items but with the Covid issues it was easier and quicker for me to buy the parts and fix myself.)

New front brake pads (EBC top of the line) (Installed at 10,000 miles)

New tires: Vredestein on front and Kumho on rear (Installed at 10,000 miles)

I also have more pictures than are shown here.

***Title in hand***

***Under original factory warranty until August 2022 and it also includes factory B.E.S.T. 3 year transferable extended warranty which expires August 2025.***
    The B.E.S.T. warranty price is between $671-1500 value depending on who and where you buy it.

The following accessories are included in sale - Over $2,300 value:
    Limited heated driver and passenger seat - driver seat has gel pad insert.
    Baja Ron front sway bar (Original take-off sway bar included)
    Baja Ron Front shock spring adjusters
    Spyder Pops Front LED light
    Spyder Pops Rear LED turn, brake light
    Stainless steel front radiator guards
    USB power port hard wired for accessories
    Powerlet power port hard wired for heated gear
    Battery tender pigtail
    Lamonster tie down rings
    Two Driver's backrests (Utopia and Show Chrome)
    Lamonster mirror vibration/shake fix kit

I also have the following items (some of which have already been removed from bike) available at additional cost. I will be creating individual ads for these with photos if a potential buyer of the bike doesn't want these.
    Linq rear luggage rack/ top case attachment and Shad top case
    Unheated driver and passenger seat
    EBC top of line brake pads for rear fit 2020+ RT
    Pedal commander
    Lamonster top cuffs fit F3 and 2020+ RT - for adding ramball mounts and mirrors. Includes mirror extension mounts.
    2 ram ball handlebar mounts
    Cut down factory windscreen (20" high)
    3 Cardo Freecom bluetooth helmet communicators (1 each Freecom 1+ and 2 each Freecom 2+) plus additional accessories for same.
    2 Garmin Zumo 660/665 motorcycle mounts complete with all wiring to hard-wire to bike
    2 "Zumo Lock" brand locks for above Garmin mounts
    2 ramball mounts for above Garmin mounts
    3 new oil filters and two O-ring kits for 2 oil changes

I also have some gear I will be selling:
    Aerostich AD1 Light waterproof pants, waist size 34, inseam 32
    Frogtogs rainsuit
    Several jackets, gloves, and other apparel.
    +++++

DSC_0005.jpg
    DSC_0009.jpg
    DSC_0011.jpg
    DSC_0025.jpg
    DSC_0012.jpg
    DSC_0015.jpg
    DSC_0021.jpg
    DSC_0013.jpg
    DSC_0023.jpg
    DSC_0018.jpg
    DSC_0017.jpg
    DSC_0020.jpg
    Last edited by WilcoJunoHotel; 06-07-2022 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Added pics and updated ad
    Sold: 2020RT base with numerous improvements and farkles
    Previous 2 wheels: 3 BMWs, 1 Honda, 1 Yamaha and 1 Husqvarna

Spyder Garage

Are you selling these? "Linq rear luggage rack/ top case attachment and Shad top case"

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bigb47715 View Post
    Are you selling these? "Linq rear luggage rack/ top case attachment and Shad top case"
    It all depends on any potential buyer of the bike - I thought I would give the buyer first dibs before selling these to anyone else.

Also, although they don't weigh much, the Linq attachment and top case will require 2 large boxes because they are bulky items so shipping cost might be an issue.

If I don't get any takers on the bike from the forum here in a week or so, I will put an ad up on CycleTrader to get a bigger audience and if I do that I will likely sell these items separately.

If you want, I can try to let you know what is going on because you are not the first to inquire about these items.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 06-11-2022 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Fixed quote display
    Sold: 2020RT base with numerous improvements and farkles
    Previous 2 wheels: 3 BMWs, 1 Honda, 1 Yamaha and 1 Husqvarna