Spyder Garage

Default 2020 RT Ltd with bubbles in main LCD display - any fixes?

Hi guys. Forgive me if this has been discussed before, but I did a search here and on the internet and haven't found an answer.
    On my 2020 RT Limited, there appears to be random air bubbles in the LCD display. It seems to be more prevalent when the outside temp is high (over 90 deg). They aren't large, but they are a bit distracting sometimes when I'm checking speed, etc. Any ideas what this may be from and how to fix it? It's still under warranty and I guess I could take it to the dealership, but no telling when/if they can do anything if it means replacement. We all know about the supply chain issues and many are still waiting for parts.

Thanks for your time,
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk/Black

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrefight View Post
    Hi guys. Forgive me if this has been discussed before, but I did a search here and on the internet and haven't found an answer.
    On my 2020 RT Limited, there appears to be random air bubbles in the LCD display. It seems to be more prevalent when the outside temp is high (over 90 deg). They aren't large, but they are a bit distracting sometimes when I'm checking speed, etc. Any ideas what this may be from and how to fix it? It's still under warranty and I guess I could take it to the dealership, but no telling when/if they can do anything if it means replacement. We all know about the supply chain issues and many are still waiting for parts.

Thanks for your time,
    This isn't un-common on Spyders in warmer climates combined with Sun exposure ..... you could CALL the dealer and ask about before driving it there ..... JMHO .... Mike

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Yes, fyrefight, I know what you mean.

Spyder Garage

Warranty would be my first step!!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Warranty would be my first step!!
    This!
    2020 RT Limited Chrome , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

I spoke to the service manager yesterday. He's supposed to submit it to BRP and see what they say about it. Fingers crossed.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk/Black